“Delicious But Over Priced”

Hibachi Taeppan & Sushi Restaurant
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed April 30, 2012

They do a wonderful job preparing the food and it is always a fun time watching them fling, swing, bang, and joke around. My daughter normally doesn't eat vegetables with out a fight...she loves them! The fried rice you keep eating even when your full as it tastes so good. The service is ok as they tend to be a little stand offish and don't really participate in the meal and the price seems a bit steep...but they do have a big National Grid bill with those hibachi tables I am sure!

Reviewed February 15, 2010

Upon pointing out that there was a long black hair in my salad (my hair is blond), the waiter said it wasn't from their staff end of story. I left. I've eaten there many times before. It often smells of burned / oxidized transfat cooking oil. Better to try Minos or Sushi Thai Garden.

Reviewed May 1, 2008

I haven't gone at night, but I have found it to be very good and the service to be very friendly.
Tables don't seem to be too tightly packed.
They even have an option of having them cook the food right in front of you.
So far the best suchi place I have found in town

3  Thank sirsmiley21