“Interesting store and nice breakfast sandwiches”

Putnam Street Market Place
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We stumbled upon Putnam Market while looking for a place in town that did not have a line for breakfast. I believe Putnam Market had just opened for the day. Breakfast sandwiches were very good. I also grabbed a fresh blueberry muffin. It was hot when I broke it open and I think there was more blueberry than muffin. Probably the best one I have ever had. The ordering process was a little slow but at least you can grab a drink and walk around their small market. It carries a lot of nice items. They do not have much seating inside but if the weather is nice they have some sidewalk seating.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

The variety of reviews from awful to out if this world...disregarding the prices, which i did not find to be outrageous, i thought the food was excellent. There were 3 of us, we got a variety of items from the deli...we were all pleased with the food. I would recommend...

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Expensive. Aloof to rude staff. Long wait for overpriced, simple sandwich. Confusing layout. Prepared foods and salad bars not worth the money. No real plates or silverware. Environmentally unsound. "New Saratoga" with no charm.

3  Thank Five F
Reviewed April 15, 2014

great deli sandwiches, delicious soups plus a salad bar and lunch bar of homemade dishes...some vegan...plus great desert bar and cheese room in back. Not the cheapest but for gourmet sandwiches, soups, desserts...etc...must visit in Saratoga

Reviewed April 14, 2014

We had a great lunch here today, have had many there before too. 3 of us got sandwiches & I had their healthy salad bar. Fun to eat outside on the sidewalk too on this first warm spring day