“Fabulous Italian food and great Happy Hour”
Review of Chianti Ristorante

Chianti Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Chianti Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Broadway
Philadelphia, PA
“Fabulous Italian food and great Happy Hour”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Chianti is one of my favorite restaurants in Saratoga Springs. We have been going here since 2008. They have a great Happy Hour - you can get a lovely salad, a plate of sliced steak, and a generous glass of wine - a full dinner - for $15. If you prefer to have dinner, or you missed Happy Hour, the menu is expansive and everything is delicious. On our most recent visit, I had the semplice salad and Pollo alla Veronese, two people in our party had the carbonara with roasted artichokes, and one person created a make your own meal from several of the "Contorni" appetizers, including white beans, spinach and escarole. We had the house Chardonnay and Pinot Noir and they were quite lovely and a generous pour. Great dining experience!

• Visited May 2014

Schenectady, New York
“Just okay”
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate here last evening. I had the filet Gorgonzola and she had the roasted eggplant appetizer as her meal. Both were okay. The filet was cooked perfectly (med rare) but the Gorgonzola sauce was not "out of this world" in my opinion. Service was excellent, as was the bread. That earns the very good rating.

Visited May 2014
“Mothers Day at Chianti II”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Went to Chianti's on Mothers Day based on a friends recommendation. Online reviews said food was good but noise levels were high. I agree the food was very good (as was the service) but I did not find the noise level to be a problem. And it was a packed room for Mothers Day! Looking forward to my next visit.

1 Thank Rogerwilco123
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Excellent service, owners, FOOD.”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Really, can't beat this joint if you're in the mood to pay for superior cuisine. Owned by long-time Saratoga locals. Simple pasta with red sauce is my favorite.

Visited May 2014
Mechanicville, New York
“Great food, better service”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

The food here is outstanding. The filetto with gorganzola fondue is out of this world. My wife really enjoyed her linguine with white clam th sauce. I can't say enough about our waiter Kevin. He knew the menu by heart and was very informative to help with meal selection. Very nice wine list. Reasonably price but not cheap, about $ 30. & up. The only complaint is when we were seated we were offered Saratoga bottled water, no mention was made of the option of tap water. We assumed it was included but were surprised to learn it was five dollars. Only after were we offered tap water. If you are visiting Saratoga for the first time, trust me on this, save the extra money and ask for tapwater, it is just as good. A minor complaint, I know, but the prices are high enough without making you feel like you got scammed for an extra 5 bucks.

Visited April 2014