“Jackpot”

Sperry's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Sperry's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Hampshire
“Jackpot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

We started with clams casino, and my wife had the crab cake, both were excellent,as were the drinks, service and rest of the meal. The reviews were right on. Make a reservation.

Connecticut
“Real food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

The food and service were good. I had the raw bar and seared scallops with truffle fries. My husband had a steak with truffled mashed potatoes. The wine list was very good although the glass my husband was served was full of sediment. The waitress noticed a little while later and brought a new glass. The room was quiet with white tablecloths and wood paneling. My only complaint was the slightly loud jazz music on the speakers.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank fishingchic
SaratogaSperrys, Guest Relations Manager at Sperry's Restaurant, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our wine and menu selections and glad to hear our waitstaff was attentive to your needs. We hope to be able to serve you again in the future.
Portland, Maine
“Excellent reviews were right on the money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

Having not been to Saratoga Springs in more than 20 years, we went to Sperry's strictly based on tripadvisor reviews. The food was great and the service was excellent. How anyone could rate a restaurant like this 'poor' or 'terrible' just proves that some people are completely clueless (and should probably stick to McDonalds and Dennys).

2 Thank MaineMike1
Saratoga Springs, New York
“My new favorite restaurant in Saratoga Springs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

What a wonderful experience to dine on the outside porch yesterday in this stellar restaurant with creations by world class executive chef Dale Miller.

The staff is incredibly accommodating. The venue lovely. The food spectacular.

It is great to see this little jewel come from the dusty, crusty, old, snooty, exclusive tone of the past and transform itself into a vibrant, inviting, trend setter. Classic and innovative in the same moment.

For starters we had Wasabi Shrimp ( large and succulent), Artichoke Fritters
(my favorite- 1/4 to 1/2 artichoke in some batter and fried, served with a dipping sauce), Duck Perogi's (not on the menu- an experiment that I hope they continue), and fried calamari (Not with a red sauce but rather a sweet sauce with pieces of pistacchio- amazing)

Main course was Scallops with Orange Saffron Glaze- would definitely order again. Others at the table ordered the duck and the veal. Both a hit.

Desserts were : Warm Toffee Pudding- which I think should be their signature dessert but isn't. It is a warm steamed pudding with ice cream- really outstanding and a cut above everything else. Chocolate lava cake is not a true lava cake though is was tasty. The strawberry and peach cobbler was very good. Very fruity and not too sweet. And the pannecote was great as well.

None left hungry.

1 Thank mtnchkbek
Brooklyn, New York
“This place was SP ERRY SP ERRY SP ERRY GOOD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

Old World Charm gourmet cooking, great service. This place has been a Saratoga staple for years. The recent upgrade in menu makes this place a must when visiting Saratoga. Where to start?? The beginning. Staff extremely warm and welcoming. Lamar our server was right on point with menu and suggestions.
We dined outdoors nice bar area with lit trees and tents (nice touch).
The dinner begins with their signature hot popovers. WOW appetizers creative and delish. Risotto w/fava bean baby Peruvian pepper and truffle oil, OMG. Carpaccio best I have ever had and I have had a lot. Gnocchi as a side halibut (have to be fair a little over cooked, but I was eating so slow not to miss a flavor. and truffle mashed potato. I hate to rave I know I won’t get in next time, but they truly deserve it. Lamar please remember me when you tell me you are booked solid.

1 Thank rocky c