“Wonderful food and people”

Sperry's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Sperry's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Paris, France
“Wonderful food and people”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

It was my first time in saratoga, and tried to find out where to go for a while before I came here. I found out Sperry's from this TripAdvisor and I visited there. As a foreigner from far east, Korea, it's not easy thing what to eat and how to order, but the man who named him as Benny came to me and helped from a to z about the food they serve. My colleague and I really enjoyed the food and the atmosphere there including Benny's chat with us as well. I think if I have another chance to visit Saratoga then I won't hesitate to visit Sperry's again.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank YoungJK
SaratogaSperrys, Guest Relations Manager at Sperry's Restaurant, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
We are glad you decided to visit Sperry's and thank you for reaching out to us ahead of your visit.
We take great pride on the quality of our service, menu selection, and the comfortable ambiance we provide all our guests. Thank you for your review and recommendation.

New York City
“Summer Place to eat”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I have been going to this place for last quite a few years. I have never been disappointed about anything yet. My wife enjoy their Creame Brule every time we go to Saratoga. Service is always great.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank SSDNY
SaratogaSperrys, Guest Relations Manager at Sperry's Restaurant, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
We are glad to have you as a loyal customer and thank you for your review (and maybe our new tagline)!
Saratoga Springs, New York
“The courtyard is an amazing place”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

First, let me start by saying there's no place like Saratoga Springs in the summer. Second, there's no better place to spend a summer evening then in the courtyard at Sperrys. The environment is amazing, the service is outstanding and there's no shortage on good people and good conversation. Highly recommend.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank HowieBantos
SaratogaSperrys, Guest Relations Manager at Sperry's Restaurant, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
All of us at Sperry's appreciate your kind review. And yes, we are lucky to be located in Saratoga Springs - "the summer place to be."
Singapore, Singapore
“excellent food and delightful service”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

had a very scrumptious dinner served by attentive staff who are well trained and made sure we enjoyed our dinner. must try their special bread.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank crazylion1
SaratogaSperrys, Guest Relations Manager at Sperry's Restaurant, responded to this review, May 5, 2013
We love to hear when people enjoy their complete dining experience - from the food to the atmosphere to our attentive staff. Thank you for your kind comments.
New Jersey
“Amazing!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

We had a wonderful dinner for 20 people as part of a beer tasting weekend organized through the Saratoga Arms. We had a four course meal paired with Olde Saratoga beers. Sausage venison, shrimp, hanger steak and ice cream. The food was to die for and the chef came out and explained all the dishes. It was a meal to remember. I will always eat at Sperrys when in Saratoga. Well worth the money.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Mykeeboy
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you and your group enjoyed the special meal and paired tasting menu. We look forward to your next visit.