“Prob one and only time ”

The West Side Sports Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Description: The West Side Sports Bar & Grill, formally know as The West Side Stadium Cafe, has become a staple for local sports fanatics, beer lovers and the quintessential family hangout spot. With 20+ TV's to watch whatever team you call your own, you'll be sure to catch every big play, every overtime victory, or that 50 yard throw for a game-winning touchdown deep in the fourth quarter. The menu features appetizers for days, including favorites such as locally renowned Deep Fried Calamari, our fresh cut "Saratoga Chips" (As seen on the History Channel), and our Jumbo Wings which have been voted Best Wings by Saratogian Readers. It also offers huge selection of Fresh Salads, Signature Sandwiches & Burgers and New Yorker inspired Entrees. The West Side's Garden Patio is a great place to kick back on spring & summer days with one of our signature cocktails or while enjoying a nice meal. The fully covered patio, lined with flowers and water fountain, seats another 12 tables and features 3 more HD TV's with full surround sound.
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

We came in a little before one for lunch. 4 of us. Ordered two wraps. A burger and a ruben. It took forever for our food. The table next to us got 1/2 their food. Then waited 15 min for the other half. Our food took about 45 min. And we barely saw the waitress till it came out. The food was ok, nothing special. The wraps were nice sized though. Check came quick We were up visiting friends who suggested it but not sure if we will ever come back.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Well we have been to West Side Stadium many times before and decided to take our friend who was in from out of town there as well as celebrate another's birthday. We were seated at 7:15 on the new lovely deck but there was a problem, no lights! Our waitress came 20 minutes after we were seated took our drink order, gave us menus and disappeared. We needed to use our iphones to read the menu by this time! Finally a dink order! Drinks came out 15 minutes later and that was fine then she disappeared again. We finally ordered and the food came out around 9:15 cold & not what we ordered! My friend is allergic to shellfish and she was given a crab tortellini so she had no dinner! We were charged for drinks we didn't order and asked for help numerous times. Lost at least 16 people that night who walked out due to the service.

Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

I've been here on many occasions and their beer battered fries never let me down! On this particular occasion our waitress seemed a little off or something. She would ask the same question multiple times and would still bring the wrong thing, but was sweet the whole time. Our desserts were the worst. I got the chocolate lava cake which comes with a scoop of ice cream. Apparently no one has ordered anything with ice cream in a long time because it was just one big freezer burnt ice chunk of terrible.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I have been to West Side Stadium Café several times, but read the reviews about the place only recently. There are so many negatives, that I thought I would add a positive one.

I went here on a Saturday night to order takeout. There were three adults ordering and the waitress wrote nothing down yet remembered every single thing we asked for. She not only remembered, she got it right.

I don’t live in the state where this is located and I love their homemade honey mustard dressing. I asked the waitress for extra because I wanted to take some home with me. Upon arriving back where I was staying, I realized she went above and beyond in what she gave me. I really appreciated that level of customer service.

We ordered three different kinds of wings – the honey mustard, buffalo and garlic teriyaki. I like my wings cooked crisp, and these were not, but they were still delicious.

We usually get the cranberry cashew chicken salad, but change the lettuce to romaine (it comes with iceberg. Yuck). It is one of the best salads I’ve ever had. There’s plenty of chicken and the honey mustard dressing just brings all the flavors together.

I’ve only experience service to go, so I can’t really speak on how it is dining in. I’ve always received great service when ordering to go.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We went to the Children's Museum and then wanted to have a casual relazed lunch with the kids. It's a sports bar/restaurant theme but very family friendly on a Saturday afternoon. The food was really great.....the calamari was excellent....2 types...we had both. The wings were great and the wraps and salads are excellent too. Everything here was great! I would go again for sure!