Open today: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Saratoga Springs, New York
Had a great time

Reviewed January 31, 2018
Valerie C

All reviews a lot of fun girls night wine beer bachelorette party canvas paintings instructions masterpiece apron calendar teacher
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been here a couple times with the girls. I am not at all talented and walk away with a really ugly painting and feeling discouraged. The one time I enjoyed it was when we painted wine glasses and we sort of free styled it. :-)

Reviewed January 31, 2018

Was able to spend some after-hours with my coworkers. It was so much fun and reasonably priced. I'd definitely go back again!

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Very accommodating owners. Nice atmosphere, we had a lot of fun. Felt a little rushed but over all. FUN!

Reviewed August 20, 2017

This is a fun activity for girls night out/mothers' day, etc. I have been twice. The first time I went was very mellow in comparison to other lively, fun paint & sips I have been to in Denver, CO and elsewhere. It may have been the host as the 2nd time I went it was more lively with a fun host and fun music and they really made an effort to get the crowd engaged. Other pain & sips I have been to offer a free drink with the price of admission and this one does not. They offer wine, beer, mimosas, etc. It was fun to do something different and the instructor was good.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

A lot of fun! Nice for girls' night or even a date night. Usually the host/main artist has a comedic side, so you are entertained as you paint. Make sure to get there early, because sometimes you are not parked close.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

Came here for a Bachelorette Party and as a Girls Night . It was a great time and the teachers were so nice! Always recommend it.

Reviewed June 14, 2017

For my birthday family and friends went with me to paint and sip
So much fun
Instruction and teachers good
Fair price

Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

No interest in painting myself but the wife was insistent.

An artist guide us, a large group of about 40 people, to paint/copy a seascape for 2 hours. Although it is advertise as a Paint and Sip, you will not be obliged to take wine/beer sips which you have to pay every time you take a fill/re-fill.

At a walk-in price of $35 pax, its not really bad after all. You are provided with all the supplies you will need and a painting apron. And you will take home your masterpiece on the provided canvass.

What piss me off is its suppose to start at 6:00PM but a lot of latecomers pushed the start at 7:00PM! and we are at the place minutes before the appointed time.

A relaxing night nevertheless-

Reviewed May 11, 2017

I was introduced to Paint & Sips a couple years ago at a local winery. I sort of got hooked, and found that SP&S studio in Latham was open to the public weekday afternoons to come in and paint. You can 'copy' one of their paintings or bring in your own picture and try to paint it or just paint whatever's in your mind. Heather, manager, is fabulous - very helpful and encouraging. Open Tues - Fri from 2 - 5 - for $25!!!

I try to go at least every couple weeks (the joys of being retired). So far, I used one of their paintings as a model, then got brave and combined two photographs I'd taken of Pacific Coast scenes - and most recently, completely lost my mind. Did I say I'd never picked up a paintbrush before my first P&S a couple years ago? Well - I wanted to use four of my photos, and after talking about it with Heather, decided to do four smaller pieces. Three trips later, I have one done, two close, and one has a long way to go!

Check the calendar for whichever studio is closer to you - choose the night that has a painting you like - and go have FUN!!!!

Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

The girls working were super nice. My sister and I had a great time! They provide everything so all you have to bring is your creativity! Parking was a little tricky, but there is a small public parking lot that we discovered behind the building. I would go again!