All reviews courtyard by marriott front desk typical courtyard lobby area olde bryan inn race track in town very nice hotel hot tub comfortable rooms skidmore college close to downtown room was large the main street omelet mahoney megan
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

We’ve been visiting Saratoga Springs for a couple of years but have never stayed here.

Last week we stopped in to check out the property and were impressed. We were greeted in a very friendly manner. I mentioned an upcoming stay and wanting to know the lay of the land. I made some room requests. The person, Sarah, was very knowledgeable about the hotel and helpful.

I was very pleased on check in that our requests were honored. Our room was outstanding. Clean, quiet and up to date. We like the fact that windows open. We so like fresh air. Some hotels in town have fixed windows. This is a huge plus for us.

The hotel is an easy and pleasant walk to downtown. It’s close to the Old Bryan Inn which is a great dinner or drink option. The hotel also has great food and beverage options.

We were so pleased that we will be back end of the month. This is a great, customer centric hotel. Everybody we encountered from front desk to coffee bar to house keeping were super friendly.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Very good atmosphere, l was travelling for business and my wife was joining for leasure time. We had enjoyed the hotel and the staff. All went very well and people super friendly! We will come back in summer.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
FellowTraveler827853, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

Thank you for staying with us! We are glad you enjoyed your stay. See you in the summer!

Reviewed March 21, 2019

A friend and I stayed at the Courtyard Saratoga because we had a birthday party in Saratoga. I love Marriott property's, but this particular location has the 'tired' feel to it. It was nothing fancy. In fact, I felt that the hall/rooms could use a good vacuum. We did stop down at the bar before getting picked up by Uber. We did have a drink and the bartender was very nice. The front desk was fine. The rooms are good size. It was overall just average.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
FellowTraveler827853, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

Unfortunately, it was brought to my attention that we fell short of meeting your expectations when you arrived at the Courtyard Saratoga Springs.

In order to better uphold our commitment to deliver exceptional service to every guest, from arrival to departure, I have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team.

Thank you for choosing Courtyard by Marriott hotels and we hope to welcome you again whenever your travels bring you back to Saratoga Springs.

Reviewed February 20, 2019

Great beds and clean rooms in great shape. This hotel is out of the main downtown area but within walking distance of restaurants and nightlife. There is a small dining area at the Marriott, if you want to grab a quick meal. They have a small exercise room and a pool and hot tub, though the hot tub had sand in the bottom of it when I checked it out. The hotel was very quiet, and I slept well. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
FellowTraveler827853, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2019

We are glad you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for your feedback. Looking forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed February 17, 2019

If you like the Courtyard format then this is a good hotel for you. The public areas are fresh and done in the current restaurant and lounge format. The hotel is a five minute walk from the north end of downtown. Our room was fresh and well maintained. The bathtub has some marks which need to be removed and the hot water around 9 am wasn't quite hot enough. I wish hotels which attract couples had two comfortable sitting chairs.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
FellowTraveler827853, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2019

Hi Craig,

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for providing feedback regarding updates that are needed in your guestroom- I'll be sure to put in a maintenance request to get this taken care of!

Hope to see you again soon!