First the positive: It's a very nice looking hotel on the inside. The rooms are adequate and the decor is attractive. However, they squeezed this hotel into a narrow strip of land sandwiched between a highway and a main road and you would never imagine they could have fit a hotel here. There is NOTHING else near this hotel except the roads and you have to walk along an isolated stretch of road before you get to an area that feels populated. The staff was OK but I had three occasions to ask a manager for something and each manager was unfriendly, uncooperative and a bit rude. At one point I asked a manager who was standing behind the front desk if someone could arrange for the car service they promoted to pick us up at the hotel at a certain time. She handed me a phone number and told me I could call them myself. I had to go up to my room to call the car service. NOT very good service at all. Yet, the staff themselves seemed nice, but also did not go out of their way to accommodate any requests. It seems like the attitude from the top down is VERY rigid. It just did not feel like a Marriott property because they acted like they were doing us a favor by allowing us to stay at their hotel.
You would be much better off staying at a hotel that is not isolated from EVERYTHING and where the management does not foster such a frosty atmosphere towards their guests.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Courtyard Saratoga Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Courtyard Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Courtyard
- Saratoga Springs Marriott