In summary, the hotel is slightly above average, rooms are spacious and clean, staff was friendly and the location is slightly off the beaten path.
There is a small pool my children liked and the breakfast buffet was adequate for $9.99.
The truth is there are many small inns and hotels right in the main strip of down. This hotel is several blocks out of the heart of town and thus there is a 10 minute walk. There is no shuttle into down either so you have to talk and you really dont want to take your car as parking is crazy, especially during peak times.
I stayed here because it is a Marriott and I am a platnium elite member.
If not for the pros of being a Marriott Loyalist, I would have stayed in the town.
Racetracks five minute drive away.
Its also a bit pricey, I paid over $200.00 per night in mid October.
All and all, you would not be dissapointed but be prepared to walk if you want to go to center of town.
Finally, this hotel seems to get a lot of wedding parties. No objections to this but the staff seemed swmaped with accomodations from the wedding parties and had little time to address the rest of the guests.
Nothing bad here, but truthfully nothing great!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Courtyard Saratoga Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Courtyard Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Marriott
- Saratoga Springs Courtyard