My husband and I stayed at this hotel while visiting friends in town. The lobby is very nice and reflects an updated decor typical of most newer Courtyard hotels. The elevators were noticeably dirty both days we were there. Our room was very outdated. Our bedding had a ripped dust ruffle and the coverlet on the bed was not very clean to the eye. The bedding was not ample for a cold night in upstate New York in January. Only one thin comforter that was thread bare in places. The sheets were clean. The chair in the room as well as the curtains had stains on them. In the bathroom, there was mold in the shower. Both the tile floor and the counter top had a sticky film on them. There was torn wallpaper by the light switch in the bathroom as well. The decor of the room is meant to reflect the area's racing history but for us, the room just looked dark and old. For a hotel that is not terribly old, this was disappointing. We did not complain about our room since we were using our Marriott points for our stay and felt that we were probably given a sub-par room since we were not actual "paying" customers. Had I paid actual $$ for this room, I might not have been so easy going about the condition of my room. That being said, the front desk staff was courteous and polite on both days. Having stayed at other hotels in the area in the past, I do not think I will choose this hotel again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Courtyard Saratoga Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Courtyard Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Courtyard
- Saratoga Springs Marriott