We came to Saratoga for a wedding on the night before New Year's Eve. The bride had us stay at the Marriott for the close proximity to the wedding venue and it was perfect. I called the hotel the week before to see if there would be a problem with getting into our room before check-in time so we could settle in and get ready for the wedding that afternoon. They said it would be ok and it was. Check-in was quick and easy. We had time to go into Saratoga for lunch but unfortunately it was too cold to walk around with the kids. In warmer weather you could walk to the "Main Street" in Saratoga from the hotel but not the day we were there - way too cold.
The room itself was HUGE, especially the bathroom and it was extremely clean. I was surprised later to find out that the hotel wasn't brand new and that they are planning on a renovation to change the colors of the decor.
The women at the front desk were very helpful and friendly. We would stay here again if we were in the area. Highly recommended.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Saratoga Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Courtyard Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Marriott
- Saratoga Springs Courtyard