This Marriot Courtyard is ok but not well taken care of. I am not a cleanliness obsessed person but when you're paying $200 plus per night you expect them to hire competent cleaning staff. There was dust on everything. The room (218) looked like it had not been dusted in 4 weeks. There was some black and reddish mold in the shower grout which could (should) be cleaned with a small amount of effort. And the lovely granite counter top in the bathroom was kind of clean except around the corners and the faucet which looked like someone didn't have the time or desire to clean it properly. The skirting around the bed was stained, the upholstery on the bench was stained. And as someone mentioned in another review, the air conditioner is very loud. Way louder than my my loud window air conditioner at work. Perhaps on par with the air conditioning system at Super 8 or Motel 6. Too loud for people who don't like to sleep with loud noise in their room. And too loud for a $200 plus room. I've stayed at the Hampton Inn in Saratoga Springs and it appears much cleaner and it's probably worth the couple of extra bucks. However the Marriot could be a nice place to stay if they get their housekeeping act together. One last thing. In the year 2012 ythey should have Green Tea in your Tea selection in the lobby. And Real milk (and perhaps even soy milk!), not that nasty, chemical laden artificial coffee creamer junk.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Saratoga Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Courtyard Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Marriott
- Saratoga Springs Courtyard