“Amazing!”
Review of Yaddo Gardens

Yaddo Gardens
More attraction details
Owner description: Formal rose and rock gardens are part of the magnificent Yaddo estate, a working artists' community.
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Coming in at the start of fall we werent expecting much, but it was perfect! I can only imagine how wonderful it is during the summer when the roses are in full bloom. Its a good size where you can spend a little while, but not huge where it cant remain well maintained.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I went one afternoon with my dog for a nice stroll through Yaddo and it was just perfect. Although it's small - it's well attended with people having engagement photos taken, etc. I enjoyed sitting and taking it all in - then my dog reminded me she was there and we continued our walk. Enjoy!

1  Thank WallywalsK
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We had really enjoyed our walk in the gardens. It has different sections with statues and fountains, koi fish and beatiful roses.
Its not big but really pretty.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

This is a small but very attractive garden. It starts with a magnificent fountain then you go into the garden. It's definitely worth finding.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

We wish we had gone more in the season when the roses bloom but even in mid September there were a number of them in bloom. It is a pleasant walk through the roses and there is an interesting rock garden as well. Fountains and statues abound. A beautiful garden.