All reviews four poster bed steam shower cookie cutter eggs benedict antique furniture sitting room victorian style old world charm front porch chain hotel complimentary breakfast room was large charming hotel fresh fruit congress park in town within walking distance
Reviewed September 8, 2018

Our stay at The Inn of Saratoga was great. The bathroom was very clean and the room furnishings were very tasteful - period like, nice reproductions. The bar and restaurant service and food was excellent. The buffet breakfast included with your stay was nicely presented and very good. The only negative was a cobweb on the ceiling of our room and the fact that while dishes were cleared from the breakfast room tables, the tables were not wiped clean so to be ready for the next occupant. We would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: There were many hotel options available in Saratoga, we selected the Inn at Saratoga and we very satisfied.
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 8, 2018

We used this inn for a reunion of twelve people. The rooms were clean and well appointed with period furnishings. Bar area was very nice with live quite entertainment each night. Complimentary breakfast was tasty with a good selection served in a pleasant atmosphere. Front porch was a grate place to relax with a glass of wine. The staff was very accommodating and friendly making our group feel right at home. Inn is perfectly located within short walking distance of town center.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front of Hotel might get some street noise.
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

First, I will begin with the good. The staff is lovely and accommodating. The front porch and dining room have a delightful old-world charm and the daily breakfast serves proteins as well as lots of carbs. Our bed was comfy with lots of pillows and the bathroom facilities always had plenty of hot water and fresh towels. Now, the not so good. This hotel is in desperate need of a renovation. Yes, I appreciate the charm but that is not enough for $370. per night. Our room was dusty with peeling wallpaper and broken lamps. The window air conditioner was noisy and inefficient. The floors in our room, as well as the hallway, were crooked with worn carpeting. All things considered, we will not recommend this hotel or stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2018

This beautiful old inn was very nice. Breakfast was good and you always found a seat although it was fully booked. The porch facing Broadway was a delight - how often can you relax, have a drink and sit on such a Victorian porch. This hotel is not for young adults with children so most are middle age and older. Our only complaints and why they got a 3 was they had no hand grips to exit or enter the tub to take a shower and most important no mat to put in the tub. The tub was not etched so you could slip and break a leg. I asked for a mat and they said they didn't have any.. Being elderly I put the towel in the bottom but was afraid of falling still. Very dangerous. Also our electric plug didn't work in the bathroom. I told them and they came immediately. We left while he was fixing it and we forgot about it until the next morning when I wanted to dry my hair. No electricity.. I had to go in a dark area to do my hair. I think they could have at least told us it wasn't fixed. All of us are afraid of falling. I would go back again but ask if the tub had etching and grips. We did get the last room available for the time we were there but that is no excuse.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018

Booked 2 rooms at The Inn for the Travers Weekend in Saratoga. We were on the 3rd floor, across the hall from each other, which was nice. Our view was looking out at the cottage and private party patio. The room was clean and tastefully decorated... I love antiques, so was most impressed with the furniture. Had a coffeemaker in the room, but the breakfast buffet was so good we didn't waste time in the mornings to make coffee. Everything homemade and so delicious. Had an egg dish each morning (croissant sandwich, scrambled, then Eggs Benedict on Sunday) along with ham, bacon or sausage and herbed potatoes.
Fresh fruit, granola, yogurt... amazing assortment of cereal, coffee cakes, muffins, pastries, and juices... and the best coffee in town!
Wait staff very efficient and friendly and front desk ladies were so kind and helpful. Perfect location, close to downtown, restaurants and the Trolley. We loved our stay at The Inn!

Room Tip: We liked the top floor... no overhead noise.
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple