“Ahhhhhh”

Saratoga Sports Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: A state-of-the-art, modern facility located on South Broadway next to the historic Spa State Park. We feature an exceptional team of NYS licensed massage therapists who are highly skilled in numerous massage techniques to help you achieve your health goals. From our heated massage tables to our friendly atmosphere, and our concerned, skillful therapists, Saratoga Sports Massage is your place for a great massage. We are open 7 days a week and offer convenient on-line booking.
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Went to Saratoga Sports Massage after healing from a broken clavicle and still having a torn, very bruised bicep. June was very gentle with my injured areas. I was very nervous that my injuries would make it painful, but she was so knowledgeable and proficient that it was just the opposite. I left there feeling soothed and a lot less tension which I tend to carry in my neck and shoulders. Plan to return soon and also regularly to help relieve tension caused by my stressful job.

3  Thank LGElyn

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I was suffering from neck and shoulder pain as well as headaches. Dr. Matt Smith, my chiropractor, introduced me to his companion business, Saratoga Sports Massage, and recommended massage therapy as a supplement to his chiropractic care. I have been 3 times and I am totally impressed with the comfort, effectiveness, and therapeutic results I got. Muscles are loosened, knots disappear, and the pain is gone! The staff here is gentle, well-trained, and very professional! I highly recommend Saratoga Sports Massage either to address muscle tightness and pain or simply to enjoy a very relaxing experience. The closest thing to HEAVEN you can experience!

1  Thank Louis M
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I can not say enough about the amazing massage I received at Saratoga Sports Massage! June Stoddard-Finemore is an expert with amazing talent! She has so much knowledge about the muscles in your body and how to perfectly manipulate them to provide instant relief for whatever stress you may have. The setting is so peaceful and the attention to detail was incredible. I loved the aromatherapy, the soothing sounds, the warm towels and the incredible attention that June paid to my needs to feel comfortable and get relief for my aching body!

I will definitely become a regular and can hardly wait for my next visit!

4  Thank mellorday
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I have been suffering from chronic lower back pain for many months and started having a massage weekly at Saratoga Sports Massage as a supplement to the chiropractic care I was receiving from Dr. Matt Smith. The staff at Saratoga Sports Massage took the time to talk with me about lower back pain and geared the massage towards my condition. The massages I have received have all been wonderful. I feel like a new person after the massage. The staff are all very professional and I would highly recommend going there. I look forward to having another massage there soon.

2  Thank Kathy C
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I tried Saratoga Sports Massage, in conjunction with chiropractic care next door from Dr. Matt Smith, because I was looking for relief from back and neck pain. It's like taking your tight muscles to the Promised Land. The masseuse tailors the massage to fit your needs, the aromatherapy is divine and no matter how wound up I am when I walk into the office, I am loose and feeling good all over when I walk out.

3  Thank Caitlin M