“Outstanding Rooms and Friendly Management and Staff”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #11 of 34 Hotels in Saratoga Springs
Reviewed January 25, 2011

Absolutely amazing stay, can't say enough about the staff and the hotels. My group and I were in town to open a local restaurant and they treated us very well. We saw the General Manager on more than one occasion and he was friendly, hospitable, and able to anzwer all of our questions. The desk staff and housekeeping were great as well; always funny friendly, and out going.

The rooms were kept immaculately clean and were very well furnished. I was in one of the 3rd floor suites and could not believe how comfortable the rooms were. It was clean, comfortable, and a home away from home for the 2 weeks were were there.

Thank you so much Tony (the GM) and all of the staff in Saratoga Springs!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank RoamingWildcat

Reviewed December 14, 2010

A great suite at a great price. Very good service with friendly staff. Most responsive to special requests. A great example of Comfort Inns at their best.

1  Thank Jobsdone
Reviewed December 12, 2010

I stay in hotels 2 times a week , I drive tractor trailer . This is by far my best stay and drive a hour out of my way to stay at this one. Very friendly clean and helpful when needed.Front desk reception " Heidi" always welcomes you with a warm smile and up beat and friendly. She makes it seem like I am not way from home. Great job the the staff and management , all the hotels should follow your lead.

1  Thank tsimone72
Reviewed December 9, 2010

I'm a frequent Comfort Inn guest, and usually have great luck with them. But not this time. My room was right on a parking lot (with what I think was Route 50 in the background). I heard traffic, idling trucks, people - you name it.

The front desk was incredibly helpful and willing to help with many other things, like where to get dinner. I eventually had dinner delivered, which was pretty good because I really didn't want to leave again once I got in.

If it weren't for the location and poor night's sleep, I would stay at this hotel again. Maybe it was just the room (#124).

1  Thank SpecialK55
Reviewed December 4, 2010

we stayed at the comfort inn while we were having some work done on our house, it was very nice. The staff was extremely friendly. The rooms were clean and there was a great hot breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank h42j56
Reviewed November 29, 2010

My stay at the saratoga springs comfort inn was very refreshing! We were visiting family for thanksgiving and found the hotel to be very cozy! the rooms very clean, the staff friendly and extremely accomadating! you couldnt walk into the lobby without every worker there making sure you got what you came for...weather it was a wide variety continental breakfast, directions to the local murchants or just a hot cup of coffee. We also enjoyed some hoiday shopping and found the hotel to be centrally located to every store you could think of and even some you may not have heard of. We started at 2:30 am and was able to enjoy fresh rolls, muffins bagels, cereal, juice and hot coffee, the rest of the breakfast was made available at 7am. and weather you were in the mood for fast food or sit down lunch or dinner everything was right there. We will be back!!! Thank you.

of.
If you are looking for a real family atmosphere this is your this is the place you will know the staff by name by the time you leave.

M

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Micah05
Reviewed November 29, 2010

I had the privilege of staying at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Saratoga Springs, NY over my Thanksgiving weekend. It was such a pleasant stay I just had to get on here and comment about it. The staff was so unbelievably helpful and cheerful, they made me feel like i was an honored guest as oppose to a bothersome guest. The breakfast was amazingly yummy, by far the best continental breakfast i've ever had at a hotel. The hotel was very clean and very modern. The beds were soooo comfortable I felt like I had all the luxuries of home. It was also very convenient for Black Friday, because there was every store you could think of all at walking distance from the hotel :). I would defiantly recommend this hotel to anyone that is looking for a great stay in Saratoga Springs.

• Stayed: November 2010