Comfort Inn & Suites
The Saratoga Hilton(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$152
$139
Hotels.com
  • Pool
$99
Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$140
$128
GardenInn.com
The Adelphi Hotel(Saratoga Springs)
$279
  • Breakfast included
Roosevelt Inn & Suites(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$100
The Inn at Saratoga(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$135
$131
Pavilion Grand Hotel(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$159
$143
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$153
Courtyard Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$125
Hotels.com
Stay Saratoga(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$169
Travelocity
All reviewsgolden corralfront deskhot breakfastroom was cleanfree breakfastthe shuttle driverbagelsking suitelake georgein townminute drivewould highly recommend this hotelnice breakfastfirst floornice stayfresh fruitsaratoga springs area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 16, 2010

The hotel and staff were excellent, room was more than what I expected. Having a seperate room from bed area, made working much easier to focus on and complete. I highly recommend for a businessas well as a family stay.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 15, 2010

We were very pleased with the Comfort Inn. It worked out very well for our stay. We'd definitely stay there again, and next time take advantage of their pool.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2010

My sister & I stayed in this hotel for what was supposed to be 2 nights but ended up leaving after the first night because the front desk manager had a problem with our dogs. She called me while we were about 30 min away on Sun to say our dogs were going crazy and causing people to check out. The hotel was empty at this point as it was 1pm and most people had checked out before we even went out. We got back to the hotel to find was gone and the person who checked out was a state trooper, who after working a 24hr shift & needed sleep was placed in the pet wing of the empty hotel by her! I wrote a letter of complaint to the hotel & CEO and got a sales pitch in return! I will NEVER go to or recommend this hotel, or chain for that matter to anyone! I spoke with all of the other hotel and cleaning staff who all told us that our dogs were not barking any more than any other dogs who were staying there so it seems that she was the only one to have a problem with them. Its a shame because the rest of the staff were aboslutely wonderful but I refuse to give another penny of my money to a chain that doesn't care about customer dissatisfaction or rude employees that have no idea how to speak to people. I would like to add that we travel quite extensively with our dogs and have never had a complaint or a problem except in this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2010
SaratogaCIS, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2010

I would first like to apologize to these guests once more that their stay was unpleasant. It is always our goal to make sure that each guest is 100% satisfied and I do regret that we were accomplish that in this situation. We are a pet friendly hotel, but we do have policies in place for our pet rooms to ensure that all of our guests with or without pets are comfortable and have a quiet and peaceful environment. We do not have a "pet wing" in the hotel, but we do have 10 pet rooms that are scattered throughout the hotel. The purpose for keeping them scattered throughout is because many times dogs that are close in proximity to one another will often bark at each other. Upon arrival with a pet, the guest will sign a pet policy sheet that clearly states that pets that are disturbing other guests may be asked to be removed after the owner has been notified and if the problem persists. We did have several guests that had complained about this particular dog that day and we did not ask the guest to leave, but just to take the dog with them as they were out and about. I would also like to state that the hotel was far from empty. I regret to say that the guests decided to leave. They were not charged. My front office manager did reach out the these ladies with an apology letter as well as a generous discount off a future stay. As far as the CEO of Choice Hotels, I am not sure what his response was. My staff and I have recently reviewed our pet policies as well as the protocol for a situation such as this one. I would again like to say that from all of us here at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Saratoga Springs, we are sorry that things went the way that they did and hope to have you back in the future.

Reviewed October 25, 2010

Nice rooms; spacious and clean. Staff was quite pleasant.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2010

I can't say enough good things about this hotel so let me sum it up. clean ,great atmosphere,safe,cozy,qiuck,curtious,professional,fun,and will bend over backwards for there customers. if that is not great service i dont know what is.you some times feel like you are the most important thing in the world to this hotel and guess what you are so if you need a great place to stay and want to be treated like you're a king or queen make sure you book here.
SHANE THOMPSON BOSTON,MA