Comfort Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Residence Inn Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)
View Hotel
Robin Hood Motel(Saratoga Springs)
View Hotel
Courtyard Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)
View Hotel
The Saratoga Hilton(Saratoga Springs)
  • Pool
Saratoga Arms(Saratoga Springs)
View Hotel
Pavilion Grand Hotel(Saratoga Springs)
  • Restaurant
Saratoga Downtowner Motel(Saratoga Springs)
View Hotel
The Adelphi Hotel(Saratoga Springs)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgolden corralfront deskhot breakfastroom was cleanfree breakfastthe shuttle driverbagelsking suitelake georgein townminute drivewould highly recommend this hotelnice breakfastfirst floornice stayfresh fruitsaratoga springs area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We were booked to stay here two nights and planned to attend the Saratoga Racecourse. We had stayed here last year and that room with a comfortable king bed and a sofa bed were in 2 separate rooms with 2 TV's. This was the room I thought I had booked but entered our room to find a king and a sofa bed in one room with one TV. I called the front desk and was told the 3 rooms that they have with 2 separate rooms were not available. The free Wifi signal kept cutting out. The beds were absolutely horrible. The pull out sofa bed was actually at an angle! Our daughter sleeps on sofa beds frequently on vacation and this is the first time she has ever complained about the uncomfortableness of her bed. We had to call the front desk to deliver the sheets, blanket and pillow for the sofa bed, which were promptly delivered. I tried to ignore the fact that I swear I felt little bites on my legs at night. We awoke with all kinds of aches and pains. There is an indoor pool but no place to sit outside and no outdoor pool. The complimentary hot breakfast was just OK; we would go someplace else for breakfast next time. There is a Golden Corral adjacent to the property and many restaurants in the area. The bathroom was modern, there was a microwave and a mini fridge in the room. We loved the free shuttle service to the track and back! We had no issue when we asked if we could check out a day early, and no fee was charged. We had a much better night sleeping in our own beds! Next time, we will not stay here. There are lots of hotels in the area. We were charged $365 for the night. I think it's time to move on.....

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sue A
Reviewed July 10, 2013

My friend and I had a great time at the Comfort Inn this past weekend, the staff was very courteous and helpful, the bed was huge, and the bathroom was spotless (they even had little makeup remover towelettes- nice touch!). Even though I missed the hot breakfast (saratoga bars are open until four a.m!) I thoroughly enjoyed the coffee and juice and noticed that they had a waffle iron for the next time I stay! :)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank CalliopeJeane
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We stay at Comfort inn during our stay at saratoga springs. The staff was very friendly and courteous, and the rooms where modern and updated. There was flavored water and cookies in the afternoon and evening and hot breakfast in the morning. The gym was a little small, and indoor pool was very nice.

Room Tip: We at first ask for a king room and when we got there ask for a suite and they gave it to us at same price as a king.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
D_Allani, Director of Marketing at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Thank You Statler109 for writing such kind words!... We appreciate you staying with us while in Saratoga Springs & will look forward to you coming back to town. ;-)

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here 1 night while on our way home to IN after traveling through the New England States. The staff was friendly, rooms clean, and area was quiet. The only draw back was the A/C in our room (133) didn't seem to take the humidity out of the room so we felt sticky & too warm most of the night but it wasn't a deal breaker. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank gardener50
Reviewed June 12, 2013

my husband and i stayed at this hotel for 4 nights and enjoyed our stay. the breakfasts were very good. our room which was a suite was very clean and roomy. this hotel. the staff was very friendly and helpful. also appreciated the free newspapers that were available each day.

Room Tip: i would try to stay on the second floor-very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family