Comfort Inn & Suites
Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$149
$128
GardenInn.com
Embassy Suites by Hilton Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$156
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
The Inn at Saratoga(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$135
$131
Pavilion Grand Hotel(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$159
$143
  • Restaurant
Saratoga Arms(Saratoga Springs)
$209
Official Site
The Springs Motel(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$79
Hotels.com
Homewood Suites by Hilton Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$139
Courtyard Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$125
Hotels.com
$172
$147
Agoda.com
Travelocity
All reviewsgolden corralfront deskhot breakfastroom was cleanfree breakfastthe shuttle driverbagelsking suitelake georgein townminute drivewould highly recommend this hotelnice breakfastfirst floornice stayfresh fruitsaratoga springs area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 26, 2013

This hotel is just perfect , the windows open ,the room is big and clean, the batrhroom very spacious. Breakfast is better than perfect everything one can desire , health foods -FRESH PORRIDGE -to freshly made waffles with real whipped cream and strawberries . They also have scrambled eggs and sausage patties to make your own breakfast burger, three kinds of milk trhee kinds of coffee etc etc etc Amazing.

The staff was extremely friendly and helpfull. Bravo !!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank artistesh
Reviewed May 7, 2013

First off, this property gets the Gold Star of Pet Friendliness. They accepted our small dog (there are size limits, you may want to check before booking) for a mere $10 pet fee tacked onto the reservation. Just fabulous, makes travel with a pet which is otherwise difficult very easy. They gave us a room in one of the wings right near a side door that led to an expansive grassy area that allowed for easy pet relief. Excellent.

Other positive points were a comfortable bed, very adequate breakfast with a friendly staff, and a modern look to the property.

Now the downsides... but for the pet friendliness (which earned it an extra star), I'd probably rate this property 2 stars.

-Wireless internet didn't work the entire time I was there and I was counting on it. I reported the outage to the desk and although friendly they were not very helpful, offering to re-set the router based on mine and another guests complaints. No idea if they ever did or not, but the internet never worked properly. I have a very standard computer with a standard setup that worked just fine the month before connecting to Hampton Inn hotel Wifi.

-Old nasty comforter on the bed. Haven't we all moved over to fresh duvets yet? Apparently this property hasn't. I thought those things were a thing of the past.

-Room was dark and the decor a little baren, although it was nice and modern. The room needed another lamp and had a large space where most properties would have another lamp, but this property didn't have one.

-Terrible TV signal. Pet peeve of mine: why stock the room with a nice new LG flatscreen HDTV if you're going to use crappy ANALOG signal?!?! It was really bad, fuzzy and subpar. Clearly the property was just going for the look rather than the experience.

The bottom line? If I were traveling to Saratoga Springs with my dog again I would definitely stay here as it fit our needs quite nicely. If it was just the two of us, however, we'd stay somewhere a little nicer.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DaveM1985
Reviewed April 27, 2013

The last time I was in Saratoga Springs, I went into town to stay in a hotel. This time, because I was driving a rental truck, I wanted something just off an exit and handy to restaurants. I was really pleased. The front desk was helpful and friendly. The hotel was clean and well organized. The pool, which is accessible from a corridor of first floor rooms, is not intrusive. The room was great! High speed internet, very comfortable bed, microwave and fridge. I ordered in food from the local Italian restaurant so everything was perfect.

Even the front desk gentleman, at 6AM when I checked out was cheerful and helpful. Overall, I can't think of a thing that this hotel was lacking. For a traveler who wants a peaceful night, this is perfect.

Room Tip: I had room 110 on the first floor, and was afraid that it would be noisy, but it was incredibly silent and peaceful.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank LoverOfSeattle
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I needed a hotel in the Saratoga Springs area on short notice due to bad weather, and phoned to make a same day reservation here after seeing the good reviews on Tripadvisor. What I found was a cheerful welcome (even at 11pm!), a clean room, a comfortable bed, and super-fast Internet service. Just what I needed!

The only negative about the experience were the screaming child at the pool who put a bit of a damper on morning breakfast (I wish hotels would realize that is within their purview to dictate parameters of behavior for adults and children when they have impact on the quality of experience for others!) and the overflowing trash receptacle at the coffee station, hence a 4 instead of 5 rating. But I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: Away from the pool area would be quietest, I would ask for that next time
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Travlinblond
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We always do our shopping trips in Saratoga and stay at the Comfort Inn and Suites, It is superbly well situated, staff are friendly and always there to help, breakfast is free and offers hot and cold items and quite extensive selection of food and fresh fruit. Also parking is free. all in all a great experience and fun experience. Rooms always clean, large, with fridge.
Front desk staff very courteous, smiles and greetings every day and gave us all the info re breakfast hours, wireless info right away. Will be staying there again. 100%.

Room Tip: This hotel is in a great location to all the shopping and restaurants in and around Saratoga Springs and Albany. Saratoga has the race track, charming downtown with all boutiques and restaurants and fun things to do. It is very central and just off the 87. It is a win win hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends