Comfort Inn & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Inn at Saratoga(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$135
$131
$99
Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$153
Pavilion Grand Hotel(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$154
$143
  • Restaurant
Saratoga Arms(Saratoga Springs)
$209
Official Site
Homewood Suites by Hilton Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$139
Homewood
Roosevelt Inn & Suites(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$100
$97
Hotels.com
Robin Hood Motel(Saratoga Springs)
$65
The Adelphi Hotel(Saratoga Springs)
$279
$271
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
The Springs Motel(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$77
Travelocity
All reviewsgolden corralfront deskhot breakfastroom was cleanfree breakfastthe shuttle driverbagelsking suitelake georgein townminute drivewould highly recommend this hotelnice breakfastfirst floornice stayfresh fruitsaratoga springs area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 29, 2012

While not in downtown Saratoga, this hotel competes on price and features, starting with the free shuttle. The shuttle operates until 11pm, and will pick you up and drop you off anywhere in the area, savings a ton of money cabs. This feature alone would get me to stay here when I'm in the area. Also a free breakfast. Rooms were very clean and the staff very friendly and attentive.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I don't usually write reviews, but the staff here was so kind and helpful. Always greeting us witha genuine smile and eager to help make our stay comfortable. The rooms were clean and tastefully decorated. The only negative comment I have is about the air conditioner, it was inaccurate and inconsistent. we had it on 73 and the room would go from ice cold, to hot & stuffy. Our friends in another room had the samer problem.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Ezideas
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I stay in hotels - a lot (3 to 4x a week). In the past 2 months, this is the best hotel I have stayed in. The room was spacious. Outlets for laptops in the correct location (right on the desk). The room was very modern. The internet access was fast and had a great signal. I got a nice reward for being a Choice Hotel member. There were no hassles when asking for a late check-out time (most give me a later time, this hotel asked what time I would like). The staff was very kind & polite (more so than any other hotel). I am so glad I picked this hotel last week. Thanks for making it a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Bryan K
Reviewed July 21, 2012

The good: Location an easy 5 minutes drive into downtown Saratoga. Located next to an enormous Walmart that if it doesn't have it you don't need it. Service-Everyone from the front desk to the cleaning staff was extremely friendly.

The bad- Although just five years old this hotel is clearly in need of renovation. The rooms are dark and dim and there was a broken lampshade and AC cover. Also, two Mosquitos got in the room.

This was our third stay at this hotel and although we might return a renovation would encourage continued visits.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Edisonkoala
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We returned to the area in July and decided to stay again at the Comfort Inn and Suites. Since our last visit we were pleased to note that all of the rooms are now equipped with a refrigerator. Our room did not have a microwave (we did not need one), but I believe that most of the rooms also have a microwave in them. Dana at the front desk was friendly and easy to work with. She checked us in as well as checked us out, each time with a smile on her face. Meeting a pleasant front desk staff member upon arriving at a hotel is important-those first impressions make the stay! Tara the breakfast attendant was also very nice and hard-working.
There is now a free shuttle to town that runs until a 10PM return. We were unable to use it this trip but it is a great addition to services, and we will use it on our next visit.
The pool is small but was a warm, comfortable temperature. Still hoping for a hot tub/jacuzzi for next year! The mattress was super comfortable, and I slept like a baby!
Overall I highly recommend this hotel if you are in the area, and I am willing to answer any questions that you may have prior to your stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends