Saratoga Community Court Motel
Embassy Suites by Hilton Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$155
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$172
Hampton.com
The Inn at Saratoga(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$135
$131
Orbitz.com
Pavilion Grand Hotel(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$154
$143
  • Restaurant
Saratoga Arms(Saratoga Springs)
$209
Official Site
Comfort Inn & Suites(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$94
Homewood Suites by Hilton Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$132
Robin Hood Motel(Saratoga Springs)
$65
Longfellows Hotel, Restaurant, and Conference Center(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
The Springs Motel(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$77
Hotwire.com
All reviewswithin walking distancebit datedbugleseasondowntownraces
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 30, 2010

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!! I came here with a few friends for Traver's weekend and all was mediocre until I woke up with red bug bites all over my arms. I ran into another friend who stayed in a room across the parking lot and she was worried that she had been attacked by bed bugs. Naturally, I started to worry, so i went to urgent care to have them identified. They couldn't be 100% sure but concluded that the bites didn't look like anything other than bed bugs. I immediately went to the motel office where I was greeted by a woman who had no idea what was going on. She called the owner and, believe it or not, that's when things really started to go downhill..... HE IS A CROOK!!!!!!! I told him what happened and he just repeated the same line: "you didn't get them here" when it was obvious that I did. He refused to even consider a refund for the room and claimed he wanted our addresses so he could send an apology note?!?!?!? This guy is incapable of running a place worthy of spending your money. Now that I have read that other people have had issues with bed bugs, my friends and I are going to the board of health and the better business bureau. I cannot repeat this enough times- DO NOT GIVE THIS PERSON YOUR MONEY!
Other issues- dirty sheets, gross bathroom, extremely thin walls, a room that shakes every time someone walks past your room, and a man playing the trumpet in the parking lot in the morning. I also have another rash that developed since staying there.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank lucyontheroad
Reviewed August 29, 2010

My friends and I stayed here this passed weekend and the weekend was great until my friend discovered she he had bed bug bites all over her arms! The person behind the front desk was completely incompetent and when we finally got the owner on the phone he refused to acknowledge the bed bugs and he even refused to give us a refund. We knew a few other people who were also staying there and they also had bed bugs in their room! Among other things, it's filthy and the room shakes every time someone walks passed it. The only good thing was it was close to the rest of town. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY!

• Stayed: August 2010
Reviewed August 19, 2010

My wife and I checked into this hellhole at 1:00am. While it looked clean, we showered at settled in to sleep. At 5:00am my wife woke me up and had bites all over her. She turned down the sheets and found bed bugs. We put some of them in a cup and took them to the front desk. The clerk called the owner who was in a room at the same motel. The owner would not come out to check on the problem and instead, yelled at my wife on the phone and threatened to call the police. He refused to give us a refund even though we were absolutely not going back into that room and all the other rooms were booked. The police arrived and said wre had no immediate recourse and that we should call the health dept.

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!
This is a legitimate review and we called the Saratoga police to have a public documentation of the incident.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jaxinvt
Reviewed July 7, 2010

The location is perfect since it's located right in town, and a short walk to the center of downtown Saratoga Springs. The price is great (although I've only stayed here in the off-season) and the staff was nice, but the place is a bit run down. My room had limited electrical outlets (one was trapped behind the bed's headboard which was attached to the wall) and the bathroom was dingy and old. But it seems like the rooms vary because a friend's room looked more modern (perhaps recently renovated) and had more outlets.

The only bad part was this sketchy guy who lives there long term. He sometimes trys to peer into the room and car windows. He also threw a dog biscuit to my dog out of nowhere without asking my permission to feed him.

THE GOOD: Location! You can walk to everything. Pet friendly (in general Saratoga Springs is very pet friendly). Free wi-fi. All the rooms face inward towards the parking lot, so it's a fun atmosphere if you are going with a bunch of friends staying in separate rooms.

THE BAD: Old rooms (particularly the bathroom). Limited electrical outlets. Resident sketchy guy. The parking lot is tight.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 25, 2010

completely unhelpful staff, always received the standard line of "the person who deals with that is unavailable, they'll call you back" etc...

run by idiots, please stay anywhere but here.

Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo