We use to stay here every year but it's gotten worse the last few years. The rooms don't smell that nice, the toilet doesn't flush that great and the water takes 10 minutes to get hot!
We had friends stay a few rooms down from us and they had the same problems.
The staff is nice but the price is high for what your getting; we don't think we will be back next year. There are some nice motels near by we may check out next year, even though the price may be $50.00 or more per night.
It's nice to be near the race track, but things just don't seem to be improving with the Community Court. Just to be safe next year we will be looking for a new place, hopefully not too far from the race track.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family friendly motel located in downtown Saratoga Springs. Walk to shops and restaurants. Close to both tracks, Racino performing arts center and museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Saratoga Community Court Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saratoga Community Court Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Community Court Congress Park