“We used to stay here”

Ranked #28 of 34 Hotels in Saratoga Springs
Narragansett, RI
“We used to stay here”
Reviewed August 25, 2004

We use to stay here every year but it's gotten worse the last few years. The rooms don't smell that nice, the toilet doesn't flush that great and the water takes 10 minutes to get hot!

We had friends stay a few rooms down from us and they had the same problems.

The staff is nice but the price is high for what your getting; we don't think we will be back next year. There are some nice motels near by we may check out next year, even though the price may be $50.00 or more per night.

It's nice to be near the race track, but things just don't seem to be improving with the Community Court. Just to be safe next year we will be looking for a new place, hopefully not too far from the race track.

3 Thank TedRock

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Reviewed July 24, 2004

What was supposed to be a nice weekend away in Saratoga Springs started with the meeting with the most unpleasant front desk clerk I have ever encountered. Then came the room. The room was small, smelled of mold/mildew? the decor was less than plaseing to the eye, but if puke colored walls are your cup of tea, I would definitely recommand this place. Centrally located, I just wished that the motel lived up to the rest of beautiful image of Saratoga Springs.

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travelers are raving about these Saratoga Springs hotels

Reviewed July 22, 2004

Horrible bed, small, dank, dreary, ugly room. The lady at the front desk was very mean. We did not even stay one night, we left in about five minutes and found another motel. Worst motel I have ever checked into. What a waste of an excellent location.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 12, 2002

When I walked into the room it reeked of cigarette smoke even though it was listed as a non-smoking room. There was a brawl in the room next to me with people swearing, breaking glass and on four occasions tried to push the door that adjoined my room and theirs. The walls were paper thin I really mean paper thin). People outside of my room and coincidently in front of the front desk were mot asked to move on. I left my room for the whole day and came back - the beds were not made - used towels stil there with no fresh towels. I called the front desk and I asked if beds were suppose to be made and they responded by saying "what is the matter"? - I told them the heds were not made and the towels were not replaced - they told be to come over to the office to bet some towels. For excitement I killed houseflies in the room. This facility was totally unacceptable and I found the staff to be very rude at night. Great way to run a place.

14 Thank A TripAdvisor Member