“Great spa right in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sanctuary Spa

Sanctuary Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Come 'Spoil Yourself Beautiful' at Saratoga's all inclusive Luxury Medical Day Spa and Salon found in the heart of Downtown Saratoga Springs. Come 'Spoil yourself beautiful' at the Sanctuary Spa, where we combine a variety of holistic healing services and medical practices to pamper your body, rest your mind and and refresh you from the tiring stresses of daily life. We are an all inclusive luxury Medical Day Spa located in the heart of downtown Saratoga Springs.
New York
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 123 helpful votes
“Great spa right in town”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Very clean and welcoming ,from making an appointment prior to being shown the lovely locker rooms -wood - not metal file cabinets. Avast array of acroutrements, such has comb, hair products, Q- tips , showers, so after your treatment you can look refreshed , not the grease bomb hair i always end up having.. Tamara was my therapist and she knew exactly what she was doing and really worked on parts of my body ( aromatherapy massage) that i didn't realize were in such bad shape. Very pleasant and professonal, with a lovely conversaton to matchA nice woman.who appeared to be the owner/manager, made sure the spa was successful for my needs, both before and after. They had a little gift shop and very cute shoes, which i forgot to buy on my wayout.Next time I am inSaratoga, go several times a year, i will definately return.Easy to find, off a side street and within alking distance of my hotel etc.
FYI - I have been to saratoga mineral baths on the park grounds , and they were these rusty intitutional set ups with rust water - minerals supposedly make the water rusty- so this was a ral luxury.Do go.Prices and the variety of services offered are great.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Blackiefazz

Richmond, Virginia
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“It was okay.”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

It was okay, my partner and I went in for a few things. The ladies were really nice, but the manicure wasn't done up to expectations of what I've had done before. When we arrived we were told to just sit and wait, but when another lady arrived after we were leaving, she was escorted to a relaxing waiting room. ? huh?

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Chrismarino
Syracuse, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Wish I lived in Saratoga!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

One of the best spas I have been to. This spa offers and delivers quality treatments. The experience begins the minute you walk through the door. Experienced and informed employees continue with the treatments you receive. Pampered throughout the day. Felt wonderful when leaving the spa for the day. I only wish I lived closer so I could routinely go to this spa. I will be visiting the Saratoga area several times per year to go here.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Canomom
New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“OMG how great are they? (Hint: very)”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Sanctuary Spa certainly lives up to its name. A great sanctuary of relaxation. This was the second time my wife and I had gotten couples massages there. We drive 3 hours just to go to Sanctuary Spa. Very serene and calm ambiance. Staff is friendly and attentive. It was a great way to start a relaxing weekend getaway.

Need to relax? Find Sanctuary on Railroad Place. (Sorry, it's the copywriter in me)

Visited July 2012
Watervliet, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“great birthday gift”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

quite, serene get-away. I felt pampered. dim lighting, aromatic rooms

2 Thank joanie48814