“Warm and Freindly No nonsense Baths”
Review of Lincoln Mineral Baths - CLOSED

Lincoln Mineral Baths
More attraction details
Owner description: Fling your cares away in the buoyant mineral waters of this state-run bathhouse, where mud baths, facials, aromatic cream massages and other available options will leave you feeling like a new person.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Warm and Freindly No nonsense Baths”
Reviewed April 30, 2004

I'm a Navy spouse who moved here a couple of years ago. I have been to Lincoln Mineral Baths many times and I have always had the greatest expereince. Everyone who visitis me from down south is treated to a bath in the soothing warm water. This is an affordable treat that anyone can afford. $24 for a herbal mineral bath right now, this is a great deal.

17 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

“Great experience!”
Reviewed February 2, 2003

I'm regularly in Albany on business, and whenever I can, I schedule some time to go up to the Lincoln Baths late in the afternoon - always worth the 45 min drive.

The atmosphere is great - lots of white glazed tile walls, metal partitions between the individual stalls, slightly rusty giant porcelain tubs - I can definitely see this place as the set for a 1930's horror movie about an old sanitarium. It's spotless, however, the staff is great, and the sheets and towels are all warmed for you. Incredibly relaxing, and the special services such as massage, reflexology, etc. are thorough, professional, and a bargain by Boston spa prices. Follow it up with a nice dinner at any one of several excellent restaurants in town, and it's the perfect end to a stressful business trip.

23 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
“Lincoln baths”
Reviewed November 21, 2002

Lincoln baths is wonderful. I also had several wonderful experiences there. The herbal mineral baths are wonderful. The massage is wonderful as well. I have been there many times. The only issue is that the massage therapist I went to had wandering fingers that touched a few places they shouldn't have...

19 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best Massage Therapist I've been to.”
Reviewed May 19, 2002

I went to the Lincoln Baths last week and had a great experience. The bath that you take is in a private stall and you are helped out by a humerous bath attendant. The bath itself is great, there is carbonation and minerals in the water that make you feel light. I put lavender aromatherapy in mine and it was very soothing. Then you lie down after the bath and wait for your massage therapist. My person was named Daniel and although I have never had a massage by a man I have never felt more comfortable with a therapist. His hands were hot and he seemed to know exactly how to get all the tension out. He also does a gentle internal organ massage that made me feel light and energized for days. If you have a chance to go to the baths definitely ask for Daniel, you won't be disappointed!

41 Thank A TripAdvisor Member