“Mr”

Saratoga Springs
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Mr”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

I had a great time at Tark's Indoor Golf last night! You can play on any major course and it's very realistic! Sandy and Kent Tarkleson are very friendly and accommodating. With a great selection of golf and beer, what could be better! I highly recommend Tark's!

3 Thank kjhardy36

Saratoga
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Who needs good weather to golf?”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

What a great experience! To be able to walk in off the street with my clubs on my back and play golf after work in November in the great north east! I was greeted by friendly staff escorted to my tee box, hit the driving range for a warm-up session and then off to play 9 holes of golf. You swing your real clubs; you hit a real golf ball and watch a simulated ball flight which really mimics reality! If you have ever enjoyed golf, bowling, a cold beer or a walk in the park, you owe it to yourself to check this place out!

2 Thank SARATOGADAN
Middle Grove, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Saratoga must do”
Reviewed November 17, 2011

Tark’s one of Saratoga’s gems, truly is an awesome place to play golf, 70 degrees year round. A warm friendly atmosphere, fine pub grub, tasty ales, wines, and of course the most up to date indoor golf systems available. Kent and Sandy are very personable and accommodating, their hours of operation can match anyone’s schedule. They are both PGA professionals, Kent is the 2011 Northeastern New York PGA Teacher of Year. http://www.pga.com/professionals/kent-d-tarkleson-pga . Whether you want to play golf, book a party, take a lesson or just have a tasty pint and some wings, Tark’s is wonderful place to go. Stop by, bring your clubs, have a great time, and, you don’t lose any golf balls!!!!

1 Thank Mark C
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Pretty cool place”
Reviewed July 16, 2011

I am by no means a golfer, but my husband loves it, so while we were on vacation he was missing it a little bit and we decided to check this place out. It was their "off season" so we were the only ones there. The owners are great - very friendly and accommodating. The experience was pretty cool, too. Even my husband said it is very "real-like." I picked up a few pointers, too! A little pricey but nothing too crazy. Recommend checking it out for a twist on normal golf.

3 Thank Sunfire5813
Oakland, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Place, Great People, Great Experience!”
Reviewed June 22, 2011

This place is a gem! My best man reserved simulators for my bachelor party on June 8, 2011 (good thing he did, too, because we would have melted on a real golf course that day). The service we got was nothing short of exceptional. We were brought back to an area with two simulators, chose our course (St. Andrews), were given a quick tutorial on how to use the system and were were golfing within 10 minutes of our arrival. The owner's wife was attentive, funny and made our experience there thoroughly enjoyable. She kept the pitchers of Yuengling coming, and the food we had was amazing (I highly recommend trying the Buffalo Wings...holy hell were they good!).

After we finished, she allowed us to store our clubs at the facility overnight, and then loaded me and all of my groomsmen into her van and shuttled us to downtown Saratoga Springs so we could continue our night. We were all talking about this place for the rest of the week, and it was one of the highlights of my time in NY (other than getting married of course).

A huge, huge thank you to the staff at Tark's for everything!!

Visited June 2011