“Congress Room”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Saratoga Springs
Springwater Bed & Breakfast
Reviewed March 10, 2014

What a lovely B&B. We stayed at the Congress Room (one of the cheapest) and it was great. Clean, large enough, great bathroom and closet space, very comfy bed. The gas fireplace made the room that much more cozy. The only thing to keep in mind if you choose to stay in the Congress Room is that it is on the first floor right next to the kitchen, so it's hard to sleep in once breakfast starts being served (a little noisy). We are up by 8:30 anyway so was fine for us. Breakfast was amazing, much more than we expected. Highly recommend!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Samantha C

Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed in the Polaris room. It had a wonderful gas fireplace, huge walk in closet, a jet bathtub and walk in shower. Everything was super clean and the breakfast was delicious! The inn keeper was extremely nice! Great place to stay!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank theteachertrisha
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We so many choices on the web, and a lot of with deceptive advertising, I am happy to report that this one is real a gem buck for buck. The place is new, comfortable, cozy and the ladies of the house charming. Breakfast was excellent and room well decorated. Location is fantastic and the price is very competitive. Will go back with no hesitation. The only con I would say is that the doors to the rooms are not sound proof and some patrons can be too loud.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 27, 2014

My boyfriend and I drive up from NYC to visit Saratoga Springs every so often when our horse business requires us to, and we have tried out many of the city's "top" inns and B&B's... nothing comes close to the Springwater Bed & Breakfast! This family-owned hotel has a leg up on the competition by being a newly built hotel, only about 5 years old. All the others in town are old historic Victorian mansions, which are very charming, but lack the comfortable newness that the Springwater Bed & Breakfast has. Located just down the street, the hotel also has a second, auxiliary building - "The Springwater Inn" - which is an old Victorian house with a restaurant on the ground floor. I have never been to the "Inn" part of the hotel, but I know that I, personally, would prefer the newer rooms at the Bed & Breakfast.

Originally, I had planned to stay just one night (Friday) in the very large State Seal room with my mom, who shared the King bed with me, and my brother, who slept comfortably on the queen pullout sofa-bed. Then, my boyfriend was to drive up and join me in the room on Saturday night after my mom and brother were to return home. However, there was a bad snow storm on Saturday, which made the roads very dangerous, and I did not want them traveling in those conditions. So, I called Lyn at the hotel and requested last minute accommodations (2 additional rooms) for my mom and my brother. Luckily, it was a slow weekend for the hotel and we reserved the Polaris Spring Room for my brother and the High Rock Spring Room for my mom, both on the second floor. All the rooms were beautiful, and each with its own personality. All the rooms have electric fireplaces and beautiful bathrooms. My room, the State Seal, had a huge tiled bathroom with a beautiful jacuzzi bathtub for two plus a spacious shower for two with a large rainfall shower head (it was one of the best showers of my life!).

In the mornings, we were greeted downstairs in the breakfast room by Lyn and her daughter Leslie, who cooks each person's breakfast to order. They graciously accommodated our request for an early breakfast service on Saturday, since we had to leave early for an event that morning. My eggs were done perfectly both mornings and were served with crispy, delicious bacon and fried breakfast potatoes. Lyn brings a plateful of freshly baked scones or muffins for you to enjoy while your breakfast is being made...delicious!

Everything about our stay was lovely. I can't speak highly enough about the Springwater B&B and the fabulous, hardworking mother/daughter duo that keeps everything running in perfect order. As business owners in the hospitality industry, my boyfriend and I know all about what goes in to creating great experiences for guests...Lyn and Leslie are perfect hosts, and I would recommend their hotel to anyone who is looking for a friendly, upscale experience.

Room Tip: All of the rooms at the Bed & Breakfast are gorgeous and extremely quiet, since the building lie...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 25, 2014

My husband and I can't say enough about this picturesque B+B. We wanted a relaxing post-holiday weekend away from NYC and we couldn't have picked a better spot. We stayed in the Polaris Spring room and everything about it was wonderful...cozy, comfortable bed, fireplace, private little balcony and a dream of a bathroom. Even in the cold and snow, it was an easy walk (half mile or so) to the main part of downtown and in the summer you are just around the corner from the track. The breakfasts each morning were delicious and everything about the service from the time we arrived was just fantastic. The owners Lyn and Leslie were out of town at a conference that weekend, and Leslie's sister Meredith was running the show like a pro. We really can't wait to come back...hopefully this summer for a race! But this little B+B would certainly be lovely any time of year.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ashleyshurst
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We spent 2 nights at the Springwater. Our room was well appointed and very comfortable. The place was spotlessly clean, well located, and has a wonderful ambiance. Breakfast was excellent and the staff helpful and knowledgeable. We were surpassed to learn that the building is only about 5 years old. When we entered I assumed that it was a renovated and updated old building. Great job!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 12, 2013

My 90-year-old mother wanted to visit the race track one more time while she was still strong enough to walk up and down stairs. I looked online and found the Springwater Bed and Breakfast, which seemed awfully pricey for a room, but, heck, you're only on vacation with a 90 year old once. It was completely worth the price, especially for the best breakfast I've ever had at a B&B and I've stayed at many. The room itself was clean but tight and required going up steep stairs; we were in a spot above the restaurant across from the main house, which proved remarkably quiet. You can't beat the location--an easy half mile to the museum and the track. The only catch was the steep stairs, though the owner did tell me about them BEFORE we arrived so no surprises.

Room Tip: Amazing breakfast and great service at the breakfast, which they provide on a lovely porch.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family