Springwater Bed & Breakfast
The Inn at Saratoga(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$155
$150
Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$163
The Gideon Putnam(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$189
$119
Groupon.com
Roosevelt Inn & Suites(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$100
$118
Saratoga Arms(Saratoga Springs)
$299
$239
Official Site
The Saratoga Hilton(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$228
$219
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Comfort Inn & Suites(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$130
ComfortInn
$240
$209
Hampton.com
Pavilion Grand Hotel(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$242
$218
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsspring roomstate sealbrook tavernempire roomorange blossomwalk in showerthe congresshomemade muffinsprivate porchshort walkhuge bathroomqueen bedwonderful surpriseevery morninggracious hostsnew englandfirst floor
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Our son was getting married in Saratoga Springs and we stayed this past weekend - we took ten rooms shared between the Bed and Breakfast and the Inn. It honestly could not have possibly been a better experience.

Lyn and Leslie and their entire staff looked after us from the moment we arrived until we left with an attention to detail that met every one of our needs, and never felt intrusive. The owners of the Springwater practically define the term "perfect hosts." We thank them all for a wonderful stay. We will be back, and just hope that these great reviews don't make it impossible to get a reservation in the future.

Room Tip: Book early!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We just returned from a 3 night stay at this lovely B&B. We can not possibly say enough about the service skills of everyone at The Springwater...they were exceptionally accommodating, kind, available and yet non-intrusive. We were greeted by Lynn who immediately made us feel welcome and at home. This relatively new building has the charm of an older B&B but with all the amenities of a modern facility. The rooms are exceptionally large and airy and we stayed on the 2nd floor where all the rooms have their own porch. The decor is very tasteful and upscale and makes for a relaxing environment. A great plus for us was the elevator that we appreciated for getting the suitcases in and out. The food was exceptional, especially the blueberry pancakes, and we had a chance to meet Lynn's daughter who was cooking one morning. We ate breakfast the 1st morning on the large side porch, which is lovely and has a fireplace. The location could not be better; it is in a fairly quiet neighborhood just a short walk to all the shops and restaurants on Broadway. We had dinner 2 nights at The Brook Tavern which is located on the 1st floor of The Springwater Inn which is across the street from the B&B. The staff and food were equally as wonderful as at the B&B! We travel often and would would rate this B&B as one of the top 10 that we have ever stayed in. A great find and highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jtierney4
Reviewed September 5, 2013

My boyfriend and I went to Saratoga to spend one night to check out the track, Broadway (the main street), and nightlife. We arrived just before noon, so we parked the car at Springwater to save some money from parking at the track. Amazingly, our room was ready 3 hours ahead of time, so we checked-in right then and there! One of the staff also had 3 unused grand stand tickets for the track that afternoon and she generously gave them to us! I have been to the track many times, but this was my first time in the grand stand, and it was a great experience for my boyfriend's first Saratoga visit. We had the Adirondack room across the street which I loved because of its rustic decor and huge, clean bathroom. The only thing I did not like about the room is that it is right by the entry door to get to the other rooms in our Inn, so we heard the door opening and slamming shut all the time. Later at night, it wasn't a problem, just when I napped in the evening! And, who doesn't hear others going down the hallway of a hotel, too? The location was great, halfway between the track and Broadway, and very safe. It is walkable, but wear comfy shoes if you plan to walk back and forth between the track and the main street of Saratoga. The breakfast in the morning was THE best one I've EVER had at any hotel, and I have stayed at MANY hotels, even internationally. They were also very accommodating for my boyfriend who has a gluten allergy. During track season, the rooms are more pricy, but that is to be expected. All of the staff were so friendly and nice! We enjoyed talking to all of them, and they were very helpful with anything we needed. I would definitely stay here again, and recommend it to others. This being my first B&B experience, I think they have now set the bar very high!

Room Tip: I stayed at the Inn across the street. Next time, I want to book a room in the main house, just because it looked so pretty!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Michael & I spent 3 wonderful nights at Springwater B&B. Their staff were extremely friendly and the room was very clean and cozy. It was our anniversary and when we returned from an outing, we were surprised to find a chilled bottle of champagne, flowers and a warm note from Lynn and her staff in our room. Their thoughtfulness was truly wonderful. If your looking for a great lace to stay, this is the one. It's location is perfect. Walking distance to many shops and restaurants. Thank you Lynn.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We stayed at the B&B for two nights on our first visit to the Saratoga race track. The location couldn't get any better. It was an easy walk to the track; this proved great as traffic leaving the track after the last race wasn't pretty! Nice stroll to the main drag in town too. The inn was charming; we stayed in the Blue Willow room on the sister property directly across from the inn. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Breakfasts were delicious and serving staff very friendly and accommodating. We really enjoyed our stay and highly recommend it to anyone considering a visit to Saratoga Springs. We look forward to a return visit during the off season. This B&B is top notch and proved to be a truly wonderful experience!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple