“Had To Try The Winning Burger”

Jacob & Anthony's American Grille
Cuisines: American, Bar, Contemporary, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: After launching three Bellini's Italian Eatery locations, Joseph Marrello continued to build upon the Marrello Family's 50 year legacy of restaurant experience with Jacob & Anthony's American Grille, located in the heart of Saratoga Springs, perfectly accompanying the Saratoga Race Track. J&A's is rooted in American tradition with its overall look and flavors. The menu features classic American recipes from the past with a modern presentation. Find classic dishes prepared with a modern causal twist. Enjoy Signature Steaks, excellent fresh seafood, juicy burgers, decadent deserts! The large circular bar has something for everyone, with Happy Hour specials daily. During the summer enjoy our large patio dining and outdoor fire pit for those cool summer nights is the great way to finish off the night! Jacob & Anthony's in located in Saratoga at 38 High Rock. Situated street level in the new 38 High Rock Condominiums and adjacent to the Hampton Inn & Suites. Jacob & Anthony's is within walking distance of Saratoga's celebrated commercial and historic districts on Broadway.
Thetford, Vermont
“Had To Try The Winning Burger”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We ate at Jacob & Anthony's during the Skidmore College Parent's Weekend during the fall of 2012 after hearing about the Skidmore College Burger design contest hosted by the restaurant. On a Sunday afternoon, the restaurant was almost vacant. Our choice of a booth turned out to be a wrong move, as the seating was so tight and uncomfortable, despite the fact we are small people. Our server lacked personality and displayed a slightly condescending tone. That being said, the food was excellent, even if a little bit overpriced. We had to try the winning student burger design, the S.O.S. (Spicy Onion Stacker), and it was grilled to perfection and was assembled in a way that made it not at all sloppy to eat. One person in our group ordered the unique and quite tasty eggplant stack, and the club sandwich came in a massive portion. Overall we would return to Jacob & Anthony’s again in the future.

• Visited October 2012

Ballston Lake, New York
“disappointing”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

This was my second time there. First time food very good. Brought my family and my son and I had the eggplant stack which I recommended to my son. The eggplant was like shoe-leather, dish was not hot. We tried to eat it then became disgusted. Told the waitress who sent the manager over. He basically accused us of eating some of it and letting it get cold. We explained it came that way. He offered a free dessert and then had the nerve to charge us for the horrible eggplant dish. This restaurant just lost us as customers. There are to many other very good consistently good places to eat in Saratoga. Poor customer service. Nice waitress.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank pat76_13
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Excellent steakhouse”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Recently went to Jacob and Anthony's for a wedding party dinner. We were set up in their private back room. It was a great time. The service was excellent and the food was plentiful. The appetizers just kept coming and coming. I highly recommend their chicken wings.

If you're looking for an easy lunch, I highly recommend their burger. Awesome.

Overall I highly recommend Jacob and Anthony's

• Visited April 2013
Enfield, New Hampshire
“Great food”
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

This place had a good beer selection, great food, and reasonable prices. I had the Jake and cheese. Some of the best macaroni and cheese I've had at a restaurant. I'll be back.

• Visited May 2013
Pleasant Valley, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

One of the best burgers I've ever had!
Also, the best shrimp cocktail I've ever had!
Maybe priced high enough that I wouldn't be able to eat here everyday but, certainly worth every penny.

Visited April 2013