“disappointing”

Jacob & Anthony's American Grille
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: After launching three Bellini's Italian Eatery locations, Joseph Marrello continued to build upon the Marrello Family's 50 year legacy of restaurant experience with Jacob & Anthony's American Grille, located in the heart of Saratoga Springs, perfectly accompanying the Saratoga Race Track. J&A's is rooted in American tradition with its overall look and flavors. The menu features classic American recipes from the past with a modern presentation. Find classic dishes prepared with a modern causal twist. Enjoy Signature Steaks, excellent fresh seafood, juicy burgers, decadent deserts! The large circular bar has something for everyone, with Happy Hour specials daily. During the summer enjoy our large patio dining and outdoor fire pit for those cool summer nights is the great way to finish off the night! Jacob & Anthony's in located in Saratoga at 38 High Rock. Situated street level in the new 38 High Rock Condominiums and adjacent to the Hampton Inn & Suites. Jacob & Anthony's is within walking distance of Saratoga's celebrated commercial and historic districts on Broadway.
Reviewed May 10, 2013

This was my second time there. First time food very good. Brought my family and my son and I had the eggplant stack which I recommended to my son. The eggplant was like shoe-leather, dish was not hot. We tried to eat it then became disgusted. Told the waitress who sent the manager over. He basically accused us of eating some of it and letting it get cold. We explained it came that way. He offered a free dessert and then had the nerve to charge us for the horrible eggplant dish. This restaurant just lost us as customers. There are to many other very good consistently good places to eat in Saratoga. Poor customer service. Nice waitress.

2  Thank pat76_13
There are newer reviews for Jacob & Anthony's American Grille

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Recently went to Jacob and Anthony's for a wedding party dinner. We were set up in their private back room. It was a great time. The service was excellent and the food was plentiful. The appetizers just kept coming and coming. I highly recommend their chicken wings.

If you're looking for an easy lunch, I highly recommend their burger. Awesome.

Overall I highly recommend Jacob and Anthony's

Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

This place had a good beer selection, great food, and reasonable prices. I had the Jake and cheese. Some of the best macaroni and cheese I've had at a restaurant. I'll be back.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

One of the best burgers I've ever had!
Also, the best shrimp cocktail I've ever had!
Maybe priced high enough that I wouldn't be able to eat here everyday but, certainly worth every penny.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Favorite bar in Saratoga!! Great place to to hang out with large groups of people. Staff is always very pleasant we all love Michelle, Megan, and Sean. Happy hour is always fun with all the different drink selections and apps.