“Great food”

Jacob & Anthony's American Grille
Cuisines: American, Bar, Contemporary, Pub
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: After launching three Bellini's Italian Eatery locations, Joseph Marrello continued to build upon the Marrello Family's 50 year legacy of restaurant experience with Jacob & Anthony's American Grille, located in the heart of Saratoga Springs, perfectly accompanying the Saratoga Race Track. J&A's is rooted in American tradition with its overall look and flavors. The menu features classic American recipes from the past with a modern presentation. Find classic dishes prepared with a modern causal twist. Enjoy Signature Steaks, excellent fresh seafood, juicy burgers, decadent deserts! The large circular bar has something for everyone, with Happy Hour specials daily. During the summer enjoy our large patio dining and outdoor fire pit for those cool summer nights is the great way to finish off the night! Jacob & Anthony's in located in Saratoga at 38 High Rock. Situated street level in the new 38 High Rock Condominiums and adjacent to the Hampton Inn & Suites. Jacob & Anthony's is within walking distance of Saratoga's celebrated commercial and historic districts on Broadway.
Enfield, New Hampshire
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

This place had a good beer selection, great food, and reasonable prices. I had the Jake and cheese. Some of the best macaroni and cheese I've had at a restaurant. I'll be back.

• Visited May 2013

Pleasant Valley, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

One of the best burgers I've ever had!
Also, the best shrimp cocktail I've ever had!
Maybe priced high enough that I wouldn't be able to eat here everyday but, certainly worth every penny.

Visited April 2013
Saratoga Springs, New York
“LOVE the BAR and Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

Favorite bar in Saratoga!! Great place to to hang out with large groups of people. Staff is always very pleasant we all love Michelle, Megan, and Sean. Happy hour is always fun with all the different drink selections and apps.

• Visited April 2013
Saratoga Springs, NY
“Worst service in town”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

Group of us went to the bar area last night, grabbed a table and literally had to hunt down people to get us drinks and food. When our food came we were shorted plates and not given any silverware or napkins. I really am at a loss as I personally spent over $100 in the 3 hours we were there and I know others in the party of 10 spent equal amounts.

• Visited April 2013
Anthony O, Manager at Jacob & Anthony's American Grille, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
StephaniV,

My apologies for you recent disappointment. We have recently started a Ladies Night held on Thursday nights that has been a success beyond our expectations. The night you visited was our second night of the promotion and we were a bit understaffed given the unexpected business. The fact that your experience was not up to par is out of character for our establishment. I hope you won't judge us based on your first visit and will consider returning to give us another try. We have increased staff going forward and will be ready to satisfy your needs the next time you visit. Feel free to ask for me when you come in. Thank you.
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Hubby and I went with another couple on a Friday night. We started in the bar and the bartenders were very attentive despite it being extremely busy. We were able to make same day online reservations with no problem, although another couple waiting to be seated apparently did have a problem with the online reservation system. We were seated promptly in a large round booth near the kitchen. Our waitress was pleasant, although she did not come around often and needed to be asked for refills of water and beer. The food was good, but I didn't like the side which had black beans and corn that came with the fish tacos, and my husband was not fond of the root vegetable hash that came with his salmon which was supposed to come with roasted potatoes. The wings were delicious and the portions were generous, especially those on the 3 course menu. This was a great place to go with friends and I would definitely return. As a side note, this restaurant is within short walking distance of the Hampton Inn.

• Visited March 2013