“Races”

Saratoga Casino Hotel
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Track & casino are kept up very nicely. Food buffet is very good and has lot's of great choices for everyone. The brunch buffet at the track/grandstand is even better and the view of the track is wonderful.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

We usually go to the track once or twice a year in Saratoga and occassionally in NJ.The atmosphere in Saratoga is much more laid back and low key than the other tracks.When people lose there is no outburst of outrage and profanities you hear elsewhere.The staff is friendly and efficient which makes for a pleasant experience!

Reviewed November 28, 2013

My wife and I have been here a few times while in the Saratoga area. The casino is not real big and is almost all slot machines but it is still a fun place if you like to play slots. We seem to have a little more luck here than in some of the other casinos we have been to, so that make it more inviting!! I enjoy watching the horse racing and usually place a few wagers on the ponies, although I prefer the thoroghbreds to the harness racing, but they run here into December. The times we have been here the parking is easy, it has not been difficult to find machines to play and it is smoke free. Staff is friendly and helpful when needed.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

In town on business and popped into the casino for a couple hours one evening. It was staying in Albany and it's a quick 25 minute trip straight up the highway.

It's a small casino with a racetrack - which was not running when I was there so cannot comment. Casino is dark and packed with various slot machines and video poker. Not the latest and greatest machines, but a few good ones to play on for a while. I would say the newest ones they had were one such as The Hangover, Michael Jackson & Sex & The City. But only a few. Mostly older ones. No smoking in the casino by the way for you smokers. Still fun for a couple hours. I didn't win big, but did walk in with 80 bucks and out with 240 in about an hour, so overall a good trip.

Certainly couldn't see spending an evening here playing, but good for a quick trip.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

We visit the casino and harness track fairly often and always have a good time. Plenty of parking , a good variety of machines and a few choices for food. I admit the food at the buffet can be hit or miss but the price is low enough for you to be able to find a decent plate. Lucky Joes is actually pretty good all the time and Fortunes is a great place to dine and play the horses. The OTB upstairs is your typical betting parlor and also fun to go to. Vapors is a great spot to watch football or see a show or to just relax and have a drink with friends. All and all a good time and sometimes we actually make some money!