“nice for many reasons”

20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 123 helpful votes
“nice for many reasons”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

This is a fun place to watch and bet on harness races. On Tuesdays they have a good inexpensive meal for seniors. There is simulcast betting on the 2nd floor on races from all over the country. Bet on Santa Anita, Keeneland, Belmont, etc.This is the positive. The slot machines I stay away from;however, in November New Yorkers will vote on total casino gambling [blackjack,poker, etc.This would make it a gambler's paradise. NO SMOKING inside, people can breathe,which is great. Eventually they plan to build a hotel on the site.

2 Thank NewYorkRayman46

Hazlet, New Jersey
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A fun way to pass a rainy day”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

On a grayish day, we decided to give our luck a whirl. The track is fun (harness racing) and the casino was lively. Plenty of low coin slot machines for everyone. Nice staff, good buffet in track restaurant.

New Jersey
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Enjoyed the Racino”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I never go to a casino with expectations other than to enjoy the environment and the time away from reality.
We had a good time and it was a smoke free environment.

Visited July 2013
Long Island, New York
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Loved the Racino!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I don't get the bad reviews here for the racino. We loved it. No its not Vegas or even AC, but for a small racetrack in upstate NY, its great. I saw plenty of people having fun and winning! I did pretty well. Its smoke free, which is nice, which means its clean. Watched the trotters for a while although Im not a horse race fan. I do LOVE horses, so had to take a peek. Ate at the buffet. Its $6.95 for lunch and $8.95 for dinner 7 days a week. Food was average. Staff at the racino was nice.
A fun place to spend a few hours.

Rochester, NY
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Don't waste your money”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

This has to be the worst paying racino in new york. It's run by the state lottery group and just sucks up your money. My wife and I made 2 visits to this place and never won a cent on any of the 20 or so machines that we played. Save your money and time.

1 Thank Zimski