“Fun and Exciting”

Saratoga Casino Hotel
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Great place to take visitors and friends when in Saratoga. First rate operation. Really enjoyed the evening and the entertainment. Staff understands how to have fun too.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

The outside I feel is nicer that the inside. I felt the casino to be a bit dark, small and dreary. I would go back if in the area, but I have to admit I was a bit disappointed.

1  Thank Laura M
Reviewed April 19, 2012

We were thoroughly impressed by the raceway and the way things were conducted there, but not very happy with the gaming center or the casino.

It does not do anything with tables. All it has is the slot machines, and after a point of time you get bored of playing slots slots and more slots. I hope they could get the tables in and play some blackjack, baccarat, etc

2  Thank Suryavarman
Reviewed April 13, 2012

The food was good for Easter brunch, but hot items were not kept warm. Service was good, but the downside - we were charged for each refill of tea and coffee, but no one told us that was policy! Had we been told, we might have refused the refills, but there were no signs and a menu was not provided.
Had fun on slots and both of us walked away "up".

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I am not much of a gambler. If anything, I'd rather do a true table game with real interaction if I'm going to gamble. However, I only ever get a chance to do that on cruises. The racino only has video gaming machines, but boy are there a lot. My head spins when I'm there, although the place is nicely decorated. Most occasions I've gone, we have been for the buffet. If you get there at just the right time, you will pay the lower lunch price but will be able to eat the prime rib. We did that by chance the first time we ate there and were so pleasantly surprised, it was delicious. They have a few chinese food choices, a few pastas, meat, mashed potatoes, salad, fruits, desserts. It will not absolutely amaze you but its pretty nice for the money. The last visit I had wasn't as delicious as the first time, so I probably won't head there anytime soon but we were there for the 4th of July fireworks which are pretty neat to go and enjoy.