“I'll return again when in the area.”
Review of Cantina

Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Great evening. Fun, attentive staff. Best Mexican I've had in Saratoga Springs and will certainly plan to return upon next trip to area. Location great, of course, as is right on Broadway, nice walk from the Hampton Inn. Food attractive and great for the price. A bit loud, but I find that problem almost everywhere, unfortunately.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

My husband and I had lunch for the first time here. The food was unbelievable. Not many restaurants have authentic Mexican food, but this is one of them. Everything was fresh and delicious. I really loved their cactus fries and the fajitas were great!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Our food was very good. Nice atmosphere and food presentation, but a little pricey for Mexican. If this was the only Mexican restaurant in the area, I'd be content, but there are other choices that we visit more often.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Four of us had dinner here on a Friday night. Had to wait a bit for a table, but it was worth it. Appetizers, drinks and meals came in a very timely fashion considering how busy they were, and our waitress was terrific! Meals were reasonably priced and very tasty! Right on the main drag in Saratoga Springs. Good atmosphere and great food.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I never miss a visit here when I'm in Saratoga. Although the bartender is always busy, we still got drinks and sweet Alex, one of the wait staff was so nice to bring us chips and salsa and made sure we had what we needed.