TripAdvisor
Saratoga Springs
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews saratoga lake nantucket style great hosts breakfast sandwich cookies cottage amenities property
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

I must say that this inn is gorgeous! Darlene and Rich are naturals at making guests feel relaxed and taken care of. I don't think I have ever met such wonderful hosts, they seemed more like friends. Everywhere you turn there is a touch of something special. You know that they put their heart & soul into the Inn, creating a peaceful, fun, beautiful atmosphere. Make sure you appreciate all the details! The location is absolutely perfect. Kayaks, fishing poles, paddle boards are free and ready to go! Sat right on their dock and fished! Sunsets and wine every night! Our patio had a firepit and was surrounded by a carefully tended garden.
Darlene makes delicious baked goods and her breakfast...simply amazing!
My husband and I love to escape from NYC and this place really did have a unique quality about it, I actually relaxed!
Definitely going back!!!
You are lucky to find Lakeshore Inn, grateful I discovered it!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank lisa p
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a family members 70th bday and we had a multigenerational group who loved this spot. The inn is beautifully decorated and feels very cozy and welcoming. Pretty outdoor space to lounge outside and see the lake or enjoy the fire pit. Right across the street is the lake, dock and chairs where you and sit and enjoy the views. We loved the delicious breakfasts and the cookie of the day made from scratch. Owners Darlene and Rich were great hosts and made us feel right at home! We will definitely visit again!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2018

I spent the weekend with my family and had one of the most enjoyable experiences. This B&B is extremely cozy with all the amenities one could want. The atmosphere is friendly, cozy and inviting. The food is beyond expectation with a continual variety. Rich and Darlene Zeh have created a place that will enlighten any persons expectations. The Lake Shore Inn is close to Saratoga and offers all types of activities and experiences. If you want to get away, I would recommend staying at the Lake Shore Inn; you will not be disappointed.

Room tip: Every room is great.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Mike M
Reviewed May 28, 2018

Darlene and Rich are superb hosts. They are so accommodating and helpful. Darlene makes a mean breakfast on top of everything else. I highly recommend the Lakeshore Inn B & B to anyone who wants to experience Saratoga Lake and Saratoga Springs in all it's glory at a first rate establishment run by two of the nicest people you will ever meet!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2017

Beautiful gem nestled on the shore of Lake Saratoga. The Inn is absolutely beautiful and immaculate. Darlene and Rich have created a welcoming feeling from arrival to departure. The home cooked country fare is spectacular with many delicious selections to choose from. Each made especially for you. The views are amazing and a walk along the shore to meet the "ducks" is an absolute must. Our entire experience was truly unforgettable. We can't wait to return for another wonderful get away, with spectacular sunsets. Thank you so very much.

Room tip: Every room is spectacular and comfortable and most importantly clean.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
lakeshoreinnsaratoga, Owner at Lakeshore Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

It was a pleasure having you stay with us! We look forward to your return,
Darlene