All reviews free netflix fire pit full kitchen carriage house thirsty owl canopy bed victorian decor basketball hoop efficiency apartment victorian suite a week long stay boston market unique rooms walking distance to downtown convenience store rocking chairs free upgrade
Reviewed September 10, 2018

Super clean and friendly! My girlfriend and I came to Saratoga to see a concert. When we decided to walk Saratoga in search of a place to sleep, we stumbled on Stay Saratoga, what a blessing! Our room was clean, well appointed, bright and convenient. You see, the hotel down the street that we originally booked (the reviews looked good, all lies!) we found filth, ticks, stained sheets, disgusting dirt and human hair on the wall. When we found Stay Saratoga, we were thrilled and relieved! The owner, Stephen, couldn't have been nicer and more accommodating. I won't reserve a room in any other hotel, Stay Saratoga is the only place to stay!

Room tip: Our room has a post and beam bed and interior, the bathroom sparkled as did the kitchen and floors. Nice balcony too!
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
JosephH2891, Public Relations Manager at Stay Saratoga, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

I'm so glad you found us! Thank you for the very nice review about our place. Hope you enjoyed the concert and we look forward to seeing you for the next one. You can always book directly on our website: staysaratoga.net or simply call 5185844220.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

This was such a nice place to stay. The owner was very accommodating, super friendly. I was traveling solo, but always felt safe because he had a presence. It was nice to sit outside during the evenings at the fire pit. I will be returning next summer. Thank you !!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Joseph H, Public Relations Manager at Stay Saratoga, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Thank you so much for the kind review of our place. Glad you enjoyed the room and the grounds as well. Looking forward to your visit next summer. Meanwhile, have a wonderful year and enjoy all the holidays. You can always book directly on our website: staysaratoga.net or call us at 5185844220.

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night and the room and service was amazing we were upgraded to a king sized bed in a huge room free of charge and the owner was very helpful and inviting we will definitely be returning!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Joseph H, Public Relations Manager at Stay Saratoga, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Thank you so much for the kind review of our place. Glad you enjoyed the room and all the extras as well .Looking forward to your next visit. You can always book directly on our website: staysaratoga.net or call us at 5185844220.

Reviewed August 31, 2018

Stay Saratoga is quaint, cozy & clean. Outdoor seating area & a small boccee court are a plus. It is located downtown with food & drink across the street, Congress Park a short walk and the rest of downtown shops & restaurants an easy walk. The racetrack is also within walking distance. Will definitely stay there next time in Saratoga Springs.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Joseph H, Public Relations Manager at Stay Saratoga, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Thank you so much for the kind compliments about our hotel and it's amenities. It's great that you found all that good stuff right by the hotel. We strive to make everyone feel welcome and right at home. Hope to see you again. In the future you can make reservations directly on our website: staysaratoga.net or call us at 518 584 4220

Reviewed August 30, 2018

This hotel is such a hidden little gem. Being in town for important exams, I simply wanted a place that I could study and put my head down after a hard day at it. Well this hotel afforded me so much more! Upon opening the door to my room (it is actually so much more than just a room!) I was greeted with quaint, Victoria style furniture, copious amounts of space and a warm homely feeling. It is in a great location, and after a very short walk, you will find yourself in the main buzz of it all. The hotel is owned and managed by a very hands on chap, and he made sure that everything that I needed to make my stay comfortable, was available to me.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you so much for the very kind compliments about the room you stayed in. I'm sure you passed your exam and that you will be an excellent lawyer because you are such a good writer! If you ever want to come again just give us a call at 518 584 4220 or go to our website to book easily: staysaratoga.net