See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 1, 2016

This was probably the worst place we have ever stayed. When we arrived well after 1pm we were told our room was occupied and that we would need to wait for another to be cleaned. Even though she was cleaning the room I was already disgusted with the appearance of the room. The room was completely filthy as was both bathrooms. The one bathroom had ants and the carpet was so dirty I wore shoes the entire time. Only one air conditioner worked and the tv did not work at all, the sheets did not even fit the bed we chose to sleep on. My husband asked if someone could contact him to discuss theses issues and has also left three messages and has not received a call back. I cannot believe that an establishment is run in the is manner..............$270.00 a night!!!

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends
10  Thank lmchale2016
Reviewed July 21, 2016

My wife traveled to Saratoga Springs to help her 93 yr old father for a week. We booked this hotel for her. it's filthy. they didn't clean the room. When she asked them, they said she should've told them to. She arrived back at night, and the place was completely dark. no lights on at all. Sketchy. She finally found a family friend to stay with and left. When she asked for a partial refund, they laughed at her. Very rude. Stay away!

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo
10  Thank Habaneronacho
Reviewed July 14, 2016

I booked a room here last Sunday through a reliable & famous travel site that charges you before they reveal the name of the property you've reserved. After buying the room I went straight to Tripadvisor to find out more about The South Broadway Inn and Spa - the name of the property (rated 3 star by the famous travel site) I'd just paid for. I was very surprised that Tripadvisor showed no reviews of this property. I was more surprised on Sunday when I arrived in Saratoga Springs to find the South Broadway Inn and Spa had no record of my reservation. "This happens all the time" said the lovely manager Victoria "ever since this place changed it's name & management, that travel site has no communication with us". Victoria kindly provided me a room charging me the same very low rate as the travel site had. This is a 60's era motel with a nice looking pool in the courtyard. Otherwise it is very dated and understaffed. The tv was new and the bed was clean and comfortable, the ac worked. There is no in-room coffee, no clock radio/phone, the bathroom door wouldn't close properly, the soda machine was out of order as was the "Rosemary Spring" located prominently in a pretty gazebo. There was a housekeeper in the office when I arrived but no room clerk. Manager Victoria was out in the adjoining Spa building. Next day when I checked out, the office was still locked at 8am Monday morning, There was no mail-slot or return for my old-school room key so I just left it locked inside the room. Returning home I called the famous travel site with my with Hotel confirmation and Itinerary numbers but they could find no record of my reservation either. Weird. They reversed the charges to my credit card promptly.

Room Tip: If you're attending a concert at SPAC, there is a lighted walking pathway half a block from this property that leads you there.
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo
3  Thank smokeythecat
Reviewed January 6, 2016

Upon arrival New Years Eve room was okay, heck for $100 it would have been fine. Next morning my husband got out of shower and asked where his glasses were as something was in shower, he said "I think its a tampon", we both went in and sure enough it was so discusting, he rewashed his feet in sink, I had to remove it and scrub shower with my body wash as I needed to shower. Seen cleaning lady outside told her, she said tell manager get some compensation, he was so nasty, he said "I will charge you more". I am sending a letter to the Department of Health as obviously they do not clean the showers, they would have seen it.

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple