“Nice property, friendly staff.”
Review of Adirondack Inn

Adirondack Inn
Adirondack Inn
Ranked #27 of 34 Hotels in Saratoga Springs
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Stayed here while attending a concert at SPAC (which is exactly 1.2 miles to the main entrance). Room was clean. Great price. Could use a little more light in the room for reading.

Manager was very helpful with directions. The location, although seemed rather remote at first, is close enough to everything important.

This was my first time to Saratoga Springs and I was pleasantly surprised by the classic elegance of this town. The people are very friendly, too.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank luvsummers

Reviewed April 18, 2012

the adirondack in is the cozy quiet hidden treasure very close to the strip in saratoga springs. we have gone there now for the past 5 years. there are many nice things about the adirondack inn, including the morning breakfast, barbeques, clean rooms pool and grounds. there are free movie rentals and the front desk is always open. . the prices are also fair. There is transportation to and from saratoga raceway. we highly recommend the adorondak inn. See you in august tom. Ben and Sue I. Brooklyn, n.y.

• Stayed: August 2011
4  Thank Stinkystan
Reviewed April 16, 2012

We just visited Saratoga Springs for the first time and stayed here because it was dog friendly. Honestly, I would have stayed here regardless if I had a dog or not!! The room was clean, bathroom was big, and the room was equipped with a small fridge, microwave, and sink area (wetbar). We stayed in a King sized room. You could pull up right to the door with your car and there was a sliding screen door with access to a nice yard, where you could sit and enjoy the outdoors. Everyone was friendly at checkin and checkout and were accomodating if you needed something. Bed's were comfy! The motel is within walking distance to downtown. I was able to walk (all sidewalks) to the lower part of Broadway (where all the shops are) in about 10 minutes. I would never stay anywhere else but here. I understand that there are people out there that need a "hotel" atmosphere, but there are missing out on the appeal and value of this property. And that's okay by me...........so that I can reserve a room there next time without worrying about it being "sold out". Very reasonable prices too!!! Can't wait to visit again!

Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Michele F
Reviewed December 6, 2011

My fiancee and I go to Saragoga Springs whenever we want to get away. However, we have a dog and as dog friendly as this town can be it's still somewhat of a challenge finding a nice place, which will take us and our dog. We usually stay at union Gables, which is a great place to stay, but they were all sold out so we decided to stay here. I was pleasantly surprised by this place. It was clean, cute and comfortable. It was so great that we stay here whenever Union Gables is unavailable, and we have no problem with this place. However, we took a cabin one weekend, and that was a huge mistake. The cabins are awful and dirty with spider webs all over the place. It was actually a pretty traumatizing experience. If you stay there do not take a cabin, but the other motel rooms are great for the price. We usually go on the weekends and there is usually a lady there who seems pretty unhappy with life. That being said the service is poor, but I guess you get what you pay for. If you want to save money and stay in a cute motel, this is the place to stay. I do recommend it, and I will be going back.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Tammy P
Reviewed September 2, 2011

Sure it's off the beaten path just a bit but it's also much more inexpensive than Saratoga Springs Hotels and the rooms are clean and nice, with a fridge and microwave, plus the grounds are green and roomy and they offer a free breakfast in a screened in building. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Saratoga55traveler
Reviewed June 12, 2011

Not sure what to expect, but pleasantly surprised with this place. It was a few miles from the village of Saratoga, but it was cleanly kept up and just right. The rooms were recently renovated and served our needs. The grassy areas were nice and grills were abundant even though we did not cook out, it was definitely possible. Don't overlook this place since it is just a couple minute drive to town. We stayed in the 12 unit strip of rooms and I would have preferred the ones with a small patio or cottage type rooms.

Room Tip: Ask for a cottage or room with a patio
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Sherry F
Reviewed October 26, 2010

Your stereotypical motel. Great way to save some money if all you need is a good night's sleep. Clean room, always someone at the desk. Had all I needed except for a brighter light in the room. I was there on the off site of everything. Lighting around the back parking could have been better, walking around the building in the complete dark for a small stretch. As a male, it did not phase me.
There's a farm across the street.
Go to Shirley's down the street for breakfast, where the locals eat. All American menu.
This is definitely on the workingman's side of town.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo