“Great Coffee, Amazing Service!”

Saratoga Coffee Traders
Reviewed January 30, 2009

I love SCT! Their coffee is delicious as are their soups. I am most impressed with the attitude of SCT workers. They are pleasant, warm and welcoming. I have never encountered the elitism that is so prevalent at other local coffee establishments nor the corporate atmosphere of others.

I work down the street on Broadway and SCT is always willing to deliver small orders for free. I mentioned that I was sick during my last call and SCT super-sized my tea order!

Reviewed July 17, 2008

Good coffee, sandwiches, candy and atmosphere; bad chai. Too bad it's up for sale.

Reviewed May 25, 2008

Just visited Saratoga Springs and found an amazing Coffeehouse there. All of their coffee and tea and cocoa is %100 fair trade and %100 organic. Never found that before. We had amazing home made muffins and scones for breakfast. And the only whole wheat bagels I found anywhere in the city. We went back for lunch and had an incredible huge salad and a mediteranean platter that easily fed two people. What a find. I won't go back to Saratoga Springs without visiting SCT and no one should skip this fantastic coffeeshop if they travel there. I wish it was in my city.

1  Thank goodfilmz