“Nice, local coffee shop”

Saratoga Coffee Traders
Reviewed December 26, 2013

The coffee was really nice here. They make little egg sandwiches and wraps. The decor isn't much, but nice place for a good cup of coffee in the morning.

Date of visit: December 2013

Reviewed November 25, 2013

The largest organic cappuccino for $3. It was so frothy, I thought they put whipped cream on top, but to my surprise, only almond milk was used! Looks like they have fun organic sandwiches too.

Date of visit: September 2013
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Stoped with 2 other friends for an afternoon cup o Joe......it was initially tasty but the bitter aftertaste grew as I got half way thru my big cup......would return but for a smaller portion.

Date of visit: October 2013
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Great breakfast sandwiches (one of the best English muffins I have ever had). A lot of beverages to choose from. They even had almond milk. We will definitely be going back!

Date of visit: August 2013
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Have been getting coffee here since its opening and have noticed a decrease in overall service from May-Sept. not sure if this is due to summer help or overall customer volume. Most recent visit I ordered a French Toast Latte and for the 3 rd time it tasted like burnt toast . Love SCT but I think I'll have to get my coffees down the street during the summer ;(

Date of visit: August 2013