“Dinner with " a show"...”

Kinjo Japanese Steakhouse
Order Online
Description: Our restaurant offers a wide array of authentic Japanese Food, such as Vegetable Tempura, Sashimi Lunch, Hibachi Chicken, Salmon Teriyaki, Curry Beef. Try our delicious food and service today. Come in for a Japanese Lunch Special or during evenings for a delicious dinner.
Reviewed January 21, 2019

We went here to celebrate my Grandsons birthday and, I was very impressed.
We all got a Hibachi type meal and, the chef was not only very very good with the "presentation"... The food was EXCELLENT ! I had the steak and scallop combo and both dishes were among the best I have ever had The birthday celebration was a real hit. The whole thing was very upbeat and they lit a Sparkler / candle that was really different . I can't wait to go back. My mouth is watering just thinking about it...

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Nice menu and fun ambiance! The servers are very charming and make the experience memorable. We like the appetizers and of course the hibachi. Fun on special occasions too!

Reviewed August 29, 2018

This restaurant is so noisy that one can't think let alone hold a conversation. My boyfriends sushi didn't appear to be very fresh and he said it didn't tast as thought it was either. I had two vegetable rolls and a house salad. The salad was ok and so was the avovado roll, the sweet potato roll was really good but the seaweed on both was so tough I had to just give up and eat the filling out of them.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Recently had hibachi dinner with friends and it was GREAT... Enjoyed the ambience, the food and the show put on by our "chef" wa amazing.. Lots to eat and all excellent.. Can't wait to go back..

Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

Husband and I made reservations as we knew it would be busy. We were seated right on time for the hibachi. We ordered one Boston roll, chicken, filet mignon dinner, and the shrimp, chicken, lamb dinner. The food and atmosphere were great. I felt the rice could use a little more seasoning and found the corn to be an odd extra. I would recommend this place to others.

Date of visit: February 2018