Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs Downtown
The Inn at Saratoga(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$155
$150
The Saratoga Hilton(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$228
$219
  • Pool
The Adelphi Hotel(Saratoga Springs)
$199
  • Breakfast included
Roosevelt Inn & Suites(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$100
The Gideon Putnam(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$189
$119
Groupon.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$130
Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$163
$118
Saratoga Arms(Saratoga Springs)
$299
$239
Official Site
Pavilion Grand Hotel(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$232
$215
  • Restaurant
1,586 results
All reviewsparking garagethe breakfast areafarmers marketin towncomplimentary breakfastwithin walking distancethe main streettwo blocksbeautiful lobbyrestaurants and shopsbeautiful hotelpool and hot tubperfect locationfresh fruitwould definitely stay here againfront desk staffcookies
Reviewed January 31, 2011

I stayed at the Hampton Inn with my husband and 7-year-old son who was competing in the NY State Chess Championships, which takes place at the nearby Hilton. The previous year we stayed at the Hilton because we thought it would be convenient, but we hated it, so we decided to try The Hampton Inn. What a good decision that was! Our room was spacious, spotlessly clean and each morning before my son headed off for a tough day of competition there was a fabulous FREE hot breakfast of bacon, waffles, muffins, yogurt, you name it, waiting for him in the hotel lounge. And at night when he was exhausted it was such a nice haven to come back to. The front desk clerk even re-opened the hotel shop after hours so we could buy milk and cookies for bedtime. He's competing again this February and we'll definitely be back.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 23, 2011

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Saratoga Springs for two days in January 2011. Overall, we very impressed and it exceeded our expectations. The staff -- particularly at the front desk -- is superb: very friendly, helpful, courteous, and professional. The entire hotel seems new, clean, and well-maintained. All-in-all, excellent.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2011

Stayed here in conjunction with a seminar. VERY Good faciltiy for both presenter and attendees.

Parking garage good for security and avoiding winter weather. Meeting room well-lit and accomodating to presentation, etc. Attendees in room from 8 -5 each day and comfortably able to have books open on desks etc, read, hear and not be too hot or cold, etc. Good projection equipment but really do wish I'd had walk around mic for talking all day.

Guest room slept well. Interestingly deep, though. TV seemed too far away from the bed to hear well. Good wired internet connection.

Suggestion on the bathroom; put things one might forget to take into shower close to shower. Didn't like tryign to walk on tile floor (yes, I'd put down the bathmat) across to toilet to get towel I'd forgot to hang on shower door. Or better yet, have maids put fresh town on shower door and shampoo in the shower each day when cleaning the room.

But, this is a great place and I'd stay here again and hold a seminar here again.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 16, 2011

I must say everyone in this hotel was very accommodating and friendly. We were traveling with 8 families and we wanted a common area to gather and the front desk suggested the breakfast room. This room worked out fabulous!!! It was like being at home. The fire, the huge flat screen, and the comfortable furniture. They allowed us to have snacks and drinks and call in for pizza. It was just perfect. Our children ranging in age from 4yrs to 17 were treated with respect and trusted by the employees.
The pool was nice, although the clorine levels seemed a little high leaving our skin red and itchy. A shower was a must after using the hottub and pool!
The rooms were clean and comfortable. The temperature was a little warm for sleeping and we tried to adjust the thermostat but it didn't seem to help.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 29, 2010

I stayed here twice, actually - in November 2009 for my own wedding, and in July 2010 when my brother got married. Needless to say, we had great experiences both times. In the fall of 2009, they were so so accommodating to our large guest list, and throughout the process I worked quite a lot with Amy, and she is fantastic. Everyone there was, really!

The first thing that strikes you when you walk in is just how HAPPY the hotel looks - truly! It is painted with bright, warm colors, and the staff is incredibly inviting as well.

Cleanliness - these rooms are beautiful, and spotless. OH, AND they are quite comfortable. I stayed in the large suite for my wedding, and a slightly smaller room for July 2010 - both were in great condition. All the rooms that my family and friends stayed in were impeccable as well.

Friendliness - all of the staff are BEYOND accommodating to the guests. You really feel very welcomed there.

Service - 100%. I could give about 50 examples, but here's a great one - when my family returned to the hotel in July, there were welcome baskets for my immediate family. How often do you get that kind of service? Even without the baskets, they took such good care of us each time, making us feel like more than just clients, but closer to family.

The breakfast buffet - incredible. Seriously.

Location - perfect. Right off the main street, near shops, restaurants.

I love this place, it is truly a gem. I cannot say enough good about the staff there.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple