1,764 results
All reviews parking garage police station the breakfast area farmers market in town beautiful lobby within walking distance beautiful hotel two blocks the main street complimentary breakfast pool and hot tub perfect location restaurants and shops waffles fresh fruit front desk staff
Selected filters
Reviewed October 4, 2016

Spent a couple nights in room 322 during a min-vacation thru the New York State Adirondacks. The hotel is new with modern rooms. Nothing fancy but comfortable. The shower curtain smelled damp and musty but, when brought to the attention of Reception staff, it was changed promptly. No extra charge for parking. The included breakfast consisted of fruit drinks, bacon or sausage, egg & cheese omelette, bagels & bread for toasting plus sweet rolls and coffee/tea. The location, two blocks off Broadway up a gently sloping hill, is convenient to the post office, shops and restaurants.

Room tip: Rooms overlooking the front entrance can be noisy. There are rooms with big bathrooms near elevators for handicapped persons.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank xygb7dklt
Dan D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2016

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay with us on your mini vacation. The Adirondacks are a beautiful place this time of year and I can only hope you had an enjoyable time away. I am glad we were able to get your shower curtain taken care of quickly and will talk to our team about catching this before it is an issue. Thank you again for your review, we look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed October 3, 2016 via mobile

I was here on business and got it late in the evening. The hotel was beautiful. And it was so conveniently located, I only wish I had had more time to explore Saratoga Springs. The front staff were so kind and helpful. The rooms were very nice. The only small drawback that I like to bring attention to is the small hair dryer in the bathroom. It's just a personal preference thing for me, I'm glad I brought my big hair dryer. Overall it was a great stay!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you so much for your review and for staying with us. We too wish you had more time to explore Saratoga Springs, as the city has something for everyone to enjoy. Perhaps on your next visit you will have more time to check out everything The Spa City has to offer.

Reviewed October 3, 2016 via mobile

Definitely excellent...rooms, lobby, lounges, staff, and location. Only 2 things to be aware of. 1. The hotel is only 1 block from all the action...but the 1 block is up a steep hill. If you have elderly, drop them up there. 2. Covered parking is great, but it is a little walk thru an indoor connection...it can be a tad confusing at first.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Dan D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2016

Thank you so much for your review. You said it all, excellent location with excellent rooms and an excellent staff. I completely agree that the hill up to Broadway can be very difficult for some visitors, and thank you for your advice to drop off up the hill if needed. And you are right, the covered parking can be a bit confusing. Thank you again for your review, we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 1, 2016

My Mom and I were in Saratoga Springs recently for a Girls Only Weekend. This hotel was clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. The location was great......just a walk up the hill to all the shops and restaurants. We will return.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank cj-poohfan

Thank you very much for your review. I am so glad you decided to stay with us for a girls only weekend getaway. I hope you had an enjoyable time exploring everything Saratoga Springs has to offer. Thank you again for your review, we hope your next girls weekend is sooner rather than later.

Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

We like to stay here when in the area.
It's clean, modern, quiet, conveniently located to shops, farmers market, restaurants etc.

Fridge in room is great and includes an average continental breakfast.

The only thing we wish they had is better access the parking garage. Cookies at the front desk are a nice treat, but they go fast! :)

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Dan D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2016

Thank you very much for your review. You said it all! Clean, quiet and convenient location! I am happy to hear you enjoy the cookies at the front desk, they certainly are a nice afternoon treat. I am sorry that the parking garage can be a bit of a walk from the lobby, I certainly understand the inconvenience of only being able to access from the first floor. Thank you again for your review, we hope to see you again soon.