In my experience, Hampton Inns have always been consistent and offer superior service for the business traveler. However, the Hampton Inn & Suites in Saratoga Springs goes above and beyond. There is a secure covered parking garage for guests - you use your hotel key card to gain access to the garage. The rooms are large and comfortable. The lobby is a bit more upscale than the traditional Hampton Inn, but that is most likely due to the Saratoga Springs location. What really knocked my socks off was the breakfast options in the morning as several different varieties of yogurt were offered, including greek yogurt which made my morning each day. The hotel is within walking distance of Main Street (Rt 15) in Saratoga Springs so there are multiple restaurants, a fantastic coffee shop and cute shops within a stone's throw.
I had a fantastic stay at the hotel, but the only slight negative I had was the rather abrupt check-in process and the customer service representative who was facilitating the process. The check-in process took all of 90 seconds, but the agent helping me was not courteous and I may have caught her on a bad day. However, the staff overall were very pleasant and helpful so the check-in experience was a minor blip.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Hampton Inn And Suites Saratoga Springs
- Hampton Inn Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Hampton Inn