What a treat to stay here. One of the nicest Hamptons of the many that I've stayed in. I live in the Saratoga area, but far enough away that I didn't want to drive home after a very late meeting and then back for a very early meeting the next day. So I indulged and stayed the night. Was wishing that I could have stayed longer! The hotel is very modern, clean and up to date. The room was very comfortable and had plenty of room, though it seemed like it might be one of the smaller rooms in the building. The bathroom was clean and spacious, though no tub.
The room also had a nice balcony that I didn't really get to enjoy during my short stay. I was concerned that the room overlooked the street and a big city parking area. But I couldn't hear any noise once the patio door was closed. The pool and spa looked inviting, though I didn't have time to take advantage. Nor did I really take a good look at the breakfast options. Just grabbed coffee and a banana to go.
I appreciated the hotel parking very much. It's always a challenge to find parking in Saratoga during a big conference. What a treat to know my car was safely and legally parked away under cover. No parking tickets for me!
And of course the hotel is in handy walking distance to all of downtown Saratoga. Lots of great restaurants and shops. And just down a small hill from the conference center.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Hampton Inn And Suites Saratoga Springs
- Hampton Inn Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Hampton Inn