Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs Downtown
Pavilion Grand Hotel(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$232
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$163
The Inn at Saratoga(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$155
$150
Roosevelt Inn & Suites(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$100
Saratoga Arms(Saratoga Springs)
$299
$239
Official Site
The Gideon Putnam(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$189
$119
Groupon.com
$118
The Saratoga Hilton(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$228
$219
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$162
$147
Comfort Inn & Suites(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$130
ComfortInn
1,586 results
All reviewsparking garagethe breakfast areafarmers marketin towncomplimentary breakfastwithin walking distancethe main streettwo blocksbeautiful lobbyrestaurants and shopsbeautiful hotelpool and hot tubperfect locationfresh fruitwould definitely stay here againfront desk staffcookies
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We stayed for one night in a room with two queen beds and a pullout sofa bed. Room was clean, beds were comfortable, staff was friendly. We had a room across from the elevator foyer and didn't hear any noise at night.

Hotel is in a great location - one block from the lively part of downtown Saratoga. We arrived in the early afternoon and had to make our own way to the track. Hotel is a pick-up spot on the trolley, which is a good option.

Plenty of parking at the hotel. Close enough to walk to the racetrack if you so desire, but with my wife wearing 6 inch heels, we opted to drive ourselves over.

As we stayed on a Sunday, I thought the rate was fair. Probably high for what one expects to normally pay for a Hampton Inn, but from the ambiance to the service the hotel is on par with brands with a higher perceived level of service.

If we return to Saratoga next summer, we would have no problem staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ewrpex87
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Saratoga Springs for one night on July 31. My husband and I traveled with mom for a quick trip to up state NY. Location was very important to us and this hotel did not disappoint. It is perfectly located walking distance from the main street and to all the restaurants and shops as well as to the horse racetrack. It is away from all the traffic and noise.

As mentioned by other reviewers, the lobby is nice and staff helpful. The breakfast was fine. We experienced a minor problem during our stay as the whole city was out of water for a short time so we did not have water at the hotel either for a brief period but this issue was resolved quickly. We enjoyed the free WI-FI.

The room was comfortable but we did not sleep as well as we could because the air conditionning does cycle and it did keep us up a bit. We are light sleepers.

Overall we had a nice stay. It is a bit expensive to stay there but if you consider you can walk everywhere from the hotel it is worth it.

We will most likely return.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2012

This is the cleanest, most comfortable hotel I've stayed in for a long time. The staff was great. Food was wonderful and coffee, water available all day. Great location and close to shops, restaurant. Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Hit the button and book it!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Once again Nancy and her team exceeded our ecpectations during this years Travers visit. The property remains immaculate, staff very friendly and knowledgable and rooms spacious and comfortable. The complimentary social hour on the balcony was outstanding. Great job as always. Thanks and we will be back annually.

Mitch
Palm harbor Fl

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I generally like Hampton's, and this one is probably the nicest I've stayed at.

The room was big and clean, the bed was very comfortable, the breakfast was great (better than any other Hampton), the lobby is very nice, the location is perfect for downtwown, and the staff and service is excellent.

I also used one of their boardrooms, and it was great.

I'd definitely stay again. The only problem? The price/value. It's peak season in Saratoga, so every hotel is booked and incredibly overpriced. I made my reservation about 2 weeks ago, so the laws of supply and demand were in full effect. I generally won't spend more than $200 per night on a hotel, and for that, it'd better be nice. $330 for a Hampton, even if it's one of the best Hampton's and one of the best in town, is double what it should be (and is during the off-season).

Looking at the other reviews I decided it was worth it for my needs, and I'm glad they're making money, but it's tough to justify the price.

If you can afford it, you'll be happy. Otherwise, come in the off-season.

• Stayed: August 2012