“This place is THE WORST!”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Saranac Lake
Reviewed September 4, 2014 via mobile

I've had numerous bad visits here since they opened. The most recent was the last. To start, the service is abysmal. After waiting nearly 5 minutes for someone to come to the register and acknowledge my presence, I placed my order (2 chocolate donuts, nothing complex) and the woman behind the counter just stared at me. Didn't even acknowledge she'd heard me. I repeated myself, slower. Still no reaction. Finally, after a long minute, she responds, "Huh?".
I try a third time with a similar result before just giving up and leaving without anything.
The store wasn't busy and there were at least 5 employees milling about in various states of confusion.
Other visits have resulted in getting the wrong coffee order, the wrong donuts or just ridiculously long wait times for a simple order.
Oh yeah, one time they didn't even have coffee! That's right NO COFFEE!
I've contacted DD corporate offices on multiple occasions to no avail. They just don't care.
So I'm done. Just not gonna go here again.

2  Thank Fritz A

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We were so looking forward to a great cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee after being in the Adirondack Park (and away from the normal coffee shop on every corner world that we live in). The drivein was pretty efficient and friendly. The coffee was hot but our french vanilla coffees had some donut house aroma or after taste that was almost like a blueberry muffin smell. We were so disappointed.