“We return to Little Italy Pizzaria every summer”

Little Italy Pizzeria Incorporated
Ranked #6 of 36 Restaurants in Saranac Lake
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We originally discovered the Little Italy Pizzeria in Tupper Lake while trying to escape a torrential rain storm when we were on our annual camping trip with family about 4-5 years ago. We enjoyed it so much, we return to either the Tupper Lake or Saranac Lake restaurant every summer, rain or shine. Their pizza crust is thin and crispy, they offer many different toppings and their garlic knots are sufficiently garlicky. We always have gotten good service and, as long as we continue camping in the Saranac Lake area, we know we will be getting pizza at least once!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Amazing Food and a Fabulous Staff make this a must stop! They offer everything from wonderful appetizers (garlic knots w/garlic butter sauce are a must!), delicious salad (try the house Italian)fantastic pizza, first-rate pasta dinners, and can't miss cannoli! They now offer gluten free pizza crust (a really good commercial version) and pasta which is important if you have celiac! Our waitress was so great - answered our questions and even went out of her way to find out where the crust came from when I asked her. There was a constant flow of local customers for a Sunday evening (but it is like that every time my family dines there), so obviously it is a true staple in the community. The only drawbacks that made for very good but not excellent review are very limited seating and a men's room that still needed desperate attention even after the management was informed by my husband and supposedly cleaned.

1  Thank Kevin B
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

We drive down from lake placid to this place whenever we visit. We all love the fresh sausage Pizza! Amazing!! The garlic knots are also home made and the best around. Their homemade sauce for dipping cannot be beat! Service has always been good so surprised by a few of the other reviews.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I enjoyed this meal greatly. The ambiance was perfect ,seated next to large open Windows over the river. The waitress was on spot and knowledgeable of the menu choices. The food full of fresh flavors as well as more than sufficient in quantity. The best Italian cuisine in the Adirondacks.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

My husband and I went there for dinner. The Waitress took our order without even writing it down. Fettuccini with wild mushroom and stuff shells. A few minutes later, I was notified that they were out of stock on muchrooms, so I order chicken instead. When we received our meals. The waitress gave my husband a plate of Tortellini. He told her this is not what he orders. The waitress apologized and said she would place a new order. 15 minutes later - he did get the proper order. The waitress stated: THIS IS TOTALLY MY FAULT-I WILL NOT CHARGE YOU FOR THE SHELLS. When the bill came, we were charged for the meal. When I questioned it - she changed her story and said " I will not charge you for Tortellini. We didn't order it-Why would we pay for it??????? Never again.