“Great Lunch”

Ranked #4 of 37 Restaurants in Saranac Lake
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Grill
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Since 1996, a casual place to relax, grab a snack or meal any time of the day or night. Traditional coffee bar,beer and wine and alcohol, specialty baked goods and cheeses. Unique menus & specials. Saranac Lakes best kept secret for evening meals!
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Place looks small but it opens up in the back. I had the Panznl salad with chicken which was excellent. The service from Anna was excellent. Best place I have eaten in SL

There are newer reviews for Blue Moon Cafe

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful breakfast, exactly what we were looking for on a rainy day in the Dacks. Big portions but easy on the wallet. Delicious coffee and you even get to pick your own mug!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I went to Saranac Lake to have a wked visit with my son. He is a student at Paul Smith's. When I asked where he would like to eat, he said Blue Moon. The staff was friendly, the service was great, and the food was excellent. Nice size portions, and at a good price.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

With warm weather it is nice to be able to sit outdoors and enjoy a sandwich and beverage.
This is a nice little resturant on Main Street. It is used by locals and visitors alike. Food is
good, service can be slow at times - but heck not in a hurry. Local service clubs meet here weekly.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We waited 15-20 minutes for a waiter, then a good 15=20 minutes for our burger and sandwich. So based on that I would say the service was poor. I had a Kiwassa burger which turned out to be a very small, well done patty that tasted odd. It was supposed to have a corn relish topping but I was not sure since I could not see any corn. It came with a few chips and a pickle spear for $8.50. I thought that was steep. The place is very dark if you sit towards the middle and there you are adjacent to a heavy traffic area which I find very unpleasant. Honestly I cannot understand the ratings in this place. I have had breakfast and lunch here before and found much better food elsewhere for less.

1  Thank seri4509